scars are forever chapter 31

before you read i would like you all to know that there will only be a few more chapters left and please vote and comment!! >.<

marnies P.O.V

crap theres school again! I dont need this im defenetly going to avoid 4th period today....its going to be interesting until school ends.

"you ready?" john askes with his morning voice which I think is SO sexy!

"yea... just give me a minute." i said while putting on the last minute touches to my make up and hair.

"you know the last time you said that, we were late for school....like an hour late!"

"i'm done!" i said leaning against the bathroom door, smirking at his smart ass.

"really?" he smiled then leaned in for a kiss, grabs my hand and we walk to my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when we got to school we werent late at all, actually we were like early, hardly anyone was there. me and john walk quietly through the cafeteria, and found a spot where me and my friends usually meet. then i wondered and just had to ask.

"hey john?"

"yes?" he said curiously.

"how comeI never met your friends?"

he just gave me a weird look.

"what?!" i smiled.

for some reason while me staring into johns eyes. i felt something on me...like not john, like someone elses eyes were staring at me, i look away and stare into the almost empty cafeteria, then i spot HIM.

the one reason why my babe cant do streches on his neck, the reasn why i have to put lotion on his neck sometimes when his scar feels dry. HE is the reason why i still have heart ache in me. the reason why i could never be fully happy, and give my all to john.

because, of HIM i know in my heart that i still love him, but it brings to much pain in me to talk or even look at him, hells its bringing me pain just thinking of him!

i look away from his everlasting stare to bring myself back to a curios john.

"what were you staring at babe?"

i look back over where chris was sitting and saw no one, its like he wasnt even there, but just in my mind.

"nothing." i gave a fake smile, the ones i used to use all the time, but recently i didnt really have to use them till now, john fell for the smile and kissed me on the cheek.

right after that special moment, people started to show up and my friends greeted us with hugs.

after a while of breakfast, the bell rang and it was time for me to got to class.

john huged me, then kissed my forhead and said " see you later, ill miss you!"

"hehe ill miss you too!" i smiled but as he turned around and walked away i realized what was coming for me.

i have history for first and guess who is in that class! yea you're right chris, which i was dreading. not so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as i enter the class i see that chris is already in his seat, and lucky for me my assigned seat is right next to him.

i slowly lower my bag my the desk and sit quietly onto the hard cold seat.

" hello." i hear a husky familiar tone, i really dont want to look see or hear him, so i reach in my bag and take out my ipod, i violently shove the headphones in my ears. i turn slightly to my left so i wouldnt have him in the corner of my eyes. but nothing can stop the feeling of him looking at me.

when class started i had to take the earphone s out. damn!

during class i had a worksheet that i knew nothing about, mainly because i havnt really been in school so i didnt really learn this yet. i slowly turn to my right and take a peek at chris's paper.

i got a few answers down till he decided to hide his answers from me.

then i got that feeling again when people are looking at you i slowly, meet eyes with him and see that he is smiling.

"Is there something you need?" he smirks, like he use to, i havnt seen it in a long time.

i look down at his paper, then back at him and say, "no." then face away.

not a second later i feel a hand touch my arm and hear a whisper into my ear.

"here." i see a paper close to me and see the answers, i copy and turn my paper in, when i came back, i see no chris in his seat i look over and see that the bathroom pass was gone, thanks and my bladder decideds that this is the time to want to explode.

the pass was gone and i really had to go badly! i got up and asked the teacher while doing the potty dance.

"fine, just hurry up!" mrs miller spoke in a swiftly, and kind voice. i think she likes me.

i tried my best to walk calmly out the class room and throught the halls, so i dont look like a retard running down the halls screaming i gotta pee!

when i came out of the bathroom, there was someone there as if they have been waiting for me.

"can i talk to you?" and i was right it was chris waiting, and he had the pass i wanted to punch him soo badly, but couldnt. i looked at the ground not bearing to see his eyes, and walk away when he decideds to grab my arm and turn me around.

he holds me against the wall and says please, in the smallest voice ever.

"k" was all i could think to say.

"well can you at least look at me?"

"i dont really know im tarting to like these patterns on the floor."

"stop being so sarcastic, im being serious,"

" i was too." i spoke as i slowly looked up into his eyes.

"do you like me? even a little?" e loosened his grip on me.

"chris....." i wanted to pour my heart out to him i wanted to tell him everything that i could, about how i cant sleep at night, and that when ever i kiss john sometimes i imaging kissing him, buit no i cant do that! i have to keep this all to myself. he can never know how i feel ever again.

he lets me go and i walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this chapter took FOREVER!! but i just had wrighters block for the longest time, soooo here you go dont forget to vote and comment!!! <3