scars are forever chapter 4

A beeping noise was blasting in my ears. Quiet! I'm trying to sleep here! I shut my eyes, thinking that I could tune it out and sleep some more. It didn't seem to work.

"Fine! I'm up!" I yelled at the alarm clock, even though it cant talk back. Don't judge me.

I rolled out of bed and slowly walked towards my closet, eyeing my wardrobe. I took a strapless black shirt with a mini jacket off of the hanger. It was one of those little jackets that cover the shoulders and that's it. You can't even put your hands in the pockets, because it looks like you're grabbing your boobs.I then slipped into some black skinny jeans with a spiked black and blue belt.

As for my hair, I just took it and put it to the side with a blue bow. I curled the end so it didn't look retarded and all that. My makeup wasn't too hard. First, I put foundation to cover up some flaws I have that I don't like. I don't cover them all up because I feel like they show a sign of growing up. I wan't people to know that I'm mature. Then I put a little eye liner on, making sure I didn't look anything like a raccoon. For my lips, I just put chap stick on.

To put on my feet, I got my black leather boots with silver chains around them. It was a relief to finally be finsihed. I grabbed my backpack and my drawing book, and headed off to school.

When I got to school, there were a bunch of cars already there, which meant I wasn't early like the day before. When I walked in the cafeteria, I automatically scanned the room for my friends, when I almost ran smack into the cheerleader Beatrice.

" OMG! I'm so sorry! I didn't-" She looked up and, and the perkyness seemed to vanish. "Oh, hey. I didn't mean to bump into you."

"Hey... it's okay. Have you seen my friends, by any chance?" I was still looking around.

" Yeah, they're right over-" She looked around and saw a round table, then pointed. "There!"

I looked at the table, then her. "Thanks. So... I can say we're friends, right?" I wasn't sure if she would agree with me or walk away in disgust. Before she had time to say anything I said "Well, I'll see you in class! Bye." Then took off.

"Marnie you're here! We thought you weren't coming!" Julia said she came up to me and hugged me. I sat down next to her and Crystal. My eyes wandered around the table to find all my friends except Chris. Where is he?

I turned to Crystal. "Where's Chris?"

Since she was his sister, I thought she might have known. She just shrugged. For being his sister, she looks nothing like him. She always wears sweats and baggy shirts, along with no make up, which I envy, and light Carmel color hair.

Taking out my phone, I was suddenly distracted by loud screaming from across the cafateria. I looked to see who was making all the commotion. Believe it or not, it was coming from Beatrice and her skanky sister Clairissa.

I wonder what that could be about? Second later, the bell rang. I picked up my things, and headed to class.

* * *

Beatrice's P.O.V

I watched as Marnie literally ran off. Why did she do that? Is she afraid to talk to me because im popular? I remember, used to be just like her until my sister blackmailed me into becoming what I am now. But I couldn't let that invade my mind. I was so upset, I didn't even notice that I had my hands clenched into fists.

An annoying voice popped in my head, and I relized that it wasnt' just in the back of my mind. It was Clairissa nagging me.

"What have I told you about talking to nobodies like her?! You know that if anyone sees you talking to her, they're not going to want to go out with you because your friends with a nobody!" She looked at Marnie in disgust and made an ugly face, scrunching up her nose as if she smelled dog poop.

"Sorry for talking to someone that's not in our group. You know how boring it gets talking to the same people over and over again." That took her glare off of Marnie and on to me. Great. Here comes her bitchy self.

She got up into my face. "Marnie is a nobody! Do you understand that!? If I catch you talking to her again, I will personally ruin you! Sister or not, I will crush you like a bug!" She smiled, going back to her old nicey self. "You got that lil' sis? Okay now, lets go talk to our group."

I looked at her as if she was a penguin in Hawii. I let her get the best of me, but managed to storm by her, lowering my voice to where only she can hear me. "Okay, Mom!"

Before doing anything else, I looked back to see her face. I was right, she was furious. Her face turned red like she was going to explode, but before she could catch up to me and start yelling the bell rang, thank goodness. I hurried off as fast as I could to my next class...