Chapter 34.

warning!! mature content - but if you reached this point then better keep reading ()

I sat on the front with Ashton while Calum and Michael sat at the back. About ten minutes later, we drop Michael in his house.

"Um wait, Ashton..." I said as I touched my pockets, nothing. I went for the back ones and I only found my phone. "Dammit"

"What?" He asked

"I don't have my keys here, I forgot them" I told him. I should start taking them everywhere..

"I got the copy Nick gave me at home, we could go get it?" Calum asked from behind. Ashton with a little nod started the car and headed to his house.

As we let ourselves in the big house, the three of us walked straight into the living room. Ashton got himself comfortable in the couch, spreading his legs and using the whole of it. Calum walked upstairs to find the keys he had as I rushed into the toilet. Within minutes I was out.

When I walked back to the living room I found Ashton sleeping like a baby, he was snoring a little too loud which made me giggle. A laugh behind me made me almost freak out, Calum was right there laughing at the same thing. He made this movement with his head and grabbed my hand signaling me to get out of the room, so I walked with him to the corridor.

"Here I got the keys" He said leaving the keys on my hands. "I can take you home.." He told me still with my hand in his left one, using the right one to lightly scratch his nape. When I realized I had been looking at him yet not answered I nodded and we walked over to a car, but it was way bigger?

"Whe-is.. Is this yours?" I looked amazed as Calum opened the door of it.

"Yeah, well its my dad's but he is getting a new one.." He started explaining as both of us got in it. The inside smelled like leather and it also had a minty fragrance, Calum's perfume was all over it like if it was some type of drug. As Calum keyed up the engine and drove off I sat back in the front seat next to him and look out the window. It was dark although I could see the wet street and some drops on the glass. The whole car ride was dead, the air thick with tension.

Inside my head I had the whole time my subconscious talking, ranting over Calum. After all I realized it was probably just a crush.. Finally the car came to a stop breaking my bubble of thoughts, without even noticing a left sigh left my mouth.

"We are here" He said, I nodded slowly as in response. We exited the car and walked right to the entrance of the house.

"So.." I paused, rocking back and forth as an awkward tension lingered in the air.

"So.." Calum chuckled, biting his lower lip as he looked down at me. "I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked more than stated, and I quickly nodded before Calum started to walk back to his car.

"Calum wait!" I said suddenly, grabbing his arm and pulling him back so our bodies were pressed together.

"What do you ne-" he started and I interrupted him by pressing my lips roughly against his. He backed me against the brick wall of my house as we kissed, his hands placed firmly on my hips as my fingers tangled through his hair. He lightly tugged on my lower lip and I gasped in shock, giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, the kiss turning into a heated make-out session.

Calum's hand reached for the handle to my front door, and I quickly pushed his hand away and broke the kiss.

"Calum we can't-I'm not home alone, remember?" I sigh and look up into his eyes.

"Right" he mumbled and furrowed his eyebrows together. "If we're quiet; we can sneak into my house and finish this" he whispered, his eyes still dark with lust, and I nodded in response before we both walked back to his car.

We started to drive back to his place, and the ride seemed to be longer than before, as we were both eager to get there. Calum's fingers drummed against the steering wheel when we hit yet another red light, and he quickly slammed his foot on the gas pedal when it turned green, rushing to get back to his house.

"We have to be as quiet as possible" Calum whispered before shutting off his car and walking over to my side to open the door for me. I nodded and stepped out of the car before we walked up to his front door, and he slowly turned the handle and opened the door, stepping quietly inside.

Calum grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the staircase, both of us quietly walking upstairs and into his large bedroom.

"I'm glad we didn't wake anyone up" I whispered and sighed in relief.

"Let's hope we don't wake them up during this either" he smirked before bringing his lips back to mine to continue the heated kiss from earlier, his fingertips rubbing small circles into my hips as we kissed. His hands soon grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head and throwing it across the room, and I pulled his off as well, throwing it off to the same place my shirt rested.

His hands went to unbutton my jeans and he pulled them off, his cold fingers trailing slowly down my legs, sending chills down my spine. He tugged off his own jeans as well before gently pushing my back onto the bed before climbing over top of me, the only things between us were his boxers and my bra and underwear.

"Try to be quiet" Calum whispered before pulling off my underwear and his boxers, bringing his lips to suck and leave marks on my neck.

"I'll try" I mumbled quietly, biting my lip as he lined himself up at my entrance. Calum took a condom pack out of his bedside table and ripped it open as he rolled one down his length before he slowly pushed himself inside of me. He started grunting quietly against my neck as he thrusted his hips. He kept at a slow pace of a while, both of us quietly cursing as my nails scratched down his back.

"Calum faster" I groaned quietly, bucking my hips against his to create more friction.

"Okay" he whispered before quickening his pace. He quickly thrusted his hips, my nails digging further into his back as the headboard repeatedly slammed against the wall. Calum moaned against my neck to try to stay quiet, his lips brushing against my skin. I threw my head back and bit my lip as I reached my high, releasing and quietly whimpering Calum's name in the process.

"I'm c-close" he stuttered before slowing down, his thrusts getting unsteady and sloppy before he released too, pulling out and laying on the bed beside me.

"That was great" Calum smiled and pulled me against him so we were in a spooning position, my back against his chest as his fingers ran up and down my side.

"It was" I smiled in agreement and closed my eyes, the tiredness from what just happened kicking in.

"Goodnight" Calum whispered and kissed my neck lightly before we both fell asleep.

-

ok so kayleigh helped me with this chapter aka wrote the most of it since its not my thing to write to be quite honest, but i thought i might add it so yeah :-) go check out her wattpad: lucashemmings // tumblr: lameasscanadian for more of her writings!!

FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED SO PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE THATS THE ONLY THING I WANT BACK FROM YOU GUYS, HOPE YOU ENJOY, THANKS FOR THE READS