Chapter 12.

Three days passed by since I last talked to the boys. In the one hand, Calum kept avoiding me and acting so clingy, and on the other side Ashton who would text me now and then. Mental note: 

I threw the grocery bags on the kitchen table and automatically lied down on the couch, closing my eyes and almost falling asleep. I was exhausted.

"I wasn't mentally nor physical prepared for that" Caci said, I felt a large weight bounced beside me keeping me awake.

We just arrived home after cycling over to the market which was a mile and a half away. We were supposed to get milk and something for dinner tonight. After taking a quick shower I texted Ashton back, and within five minutes he told me to go over his house, as his mother and his siblings were back from their holiday.

It has been forever since I last saw them. I thought to myself as I squeezed into my shorts, the only one left that weren't at the laundry right now. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs only to find Caci sleeping on the couch and Nick kissing her forehead saying goodbye.

"Wait Nick!" I said before he was able to leave, he turned back to me. "Could you give me a ride?" I asked since there was no way on earth I was walking over to Ashton's house after that bike trip. He nodded at me and finally got out of the house, when I was about to do the same thing, someone from behind stopped me.

"Are you two goning to meet up?" Caci half awake asked me. I narrowed my eyebrows at her question, but her face made it look clear that she was talking about Calum.

"Not really, he has been acting all weird lately." I shrugged, "I'm hanging out with Ash"

"Whats going on with him?" She asked me.

"To be honest, I have no clue" I told her being quite sincere.

"Maaaaaddyyyy" Nick called out from his car, impatiently honking.

"You should find out, now go" Caci said as I closed the door behind me and walked over Nick's car.

-

I knocked on the door and waited. Seconds later the door was opened by a little man.

"Hi Harry!" I smiled at him, when I noticed the confused look in his face I remembered that the last time I saw him, I think he was only about one or two years old.. He stood there looking at me. "Is Ashton home?" I asked. He nodded at me and called out for his big brother. For the next minute, Harry just waited right by the door watching up at me, probably trying to figure out who I was. Ashton appeared behind him.

"Oh babe get inside" Ashton said before giving me a hug. "She is an old friend of mine Har. You don't remember, right?" He asked his little brother who just shook his head, as a no. "Um you were small and I would play with her and remember we sang to yo-"

"Hey Ashton!" I stopped him. "It's okay if he doesn't remember, he was literally a baby." I said noticing Harry just wanted to walk away and do his stuff. Ashton nodded in agreement and took me to the kitchen. After meeting Lauren and Anne, we stayed over half an hour talking and catching up on our lives, she asked about my mom and my brother, I did the whole talking. She was really surprised about how much I changed through out all these years, thanks puberty. She also admitted me she missed me and that Ashton once he even cried when he realized I wasn't coming back, which made me chuckle.

When Anne had to get going to work, she said goodbye and left both Ashton and I in charge of the kids. For him it seemed a daily thing and I was gladly to help. Harry stayed on the living room watching tv and Lauren locked herself on her room, so we headed to Ashton's. He closed the door right behind him. I walked over to his bed and sat in the edge of it while he sat in a chair next to his bed.