Chapter 9.

Calum's POV

I woke up at shouting from somewhere, remembering staying over at Ashton's with the boys. I checked my phone and made my way downstairs. It actually surprised me that I was the only one still at bed.

"Like in a relationship? I-" I heard someone saying, but it stopped when I entered the kitchen. What was Maddy doing here? Why was she at Ashton's house? All this and more questions came into my mind when I saw her.

"Calum go get some clothes" Luke almost shouted at me. I quickly walked away again into the room and put some pants on.. I thought about what were they talking about when I walked into the kitchen, relationship? Had already Asthon asked her to go out? What if he did? I don't knowwww. I needed someone's opinion but I would just talk to someone later..

"Fine now?" I asked steping into the kitchen, I was starving as hell.

"Yeahh" Luke said from the counter as he stuffed a pile of waffles into his mouth. I slowly walked up to the counter and took the cereals box from the top cupboard.

"Hello to you too" I heard Maddy

"Ohh yeah, hello" I smiled back at her. "So what brought you here?" I asked grabbing milk from the fridge.

"Just wanted to hang with this buddy" She said putting her arm around Ashton's shoulders. "Long time no see"

I smiled at her with an understanding face as I took the cereal and milk bowl, and a big spoon. "Cool, anyway I will be watching some telly" I said walking back to the couch. I wasn't going to stay there just watching them talking..?

Maddy's POV

Since Ashton yesterday asked me to come over to have breakfast, I went to his house quite early since I wasn't much of a morning person.. Ashton's mom and his siblings weren't home so I was left with three boys.

I couldn't regret about it, Ashton is one of this people you can truly say that 'is one in a million'. He was actually the same as he was when we were little. Remember he used to protected me from insects, or ghost or stupid little things I was scared of. Well maybe not insects because he was a bitch, he would just shout at them.. Leaving myself to deal with those. I smiled to myself as I remembered about it. He also taught me to ride a bike. We would always go to the park and play hide and seek or go to the beach and build up huge sandcastles. It seemed that all this happened so long ago.. 6 years felt like a lifetime.

"Let's go up stairs, I will show you around." Ash said taking me by my hand. We came out from the kitchen and Calum was at the couch still eating his cereal, Luke following us.

After a tour around their big house, we went to his bedroom. I sat on his bed next to Luke while Ashton sat on the floor, and once again Calum wasn't here.

We kept talking for another hour, playing that dumb 20 questions game just for Ashton to fill me in about his life and to get to know Luke..

Time was passing quite quickly and it was already afternoon. The game kept on and we passed further more than only twenty questions. We talked about movies, music, how much Luke liked playing guitar, and much more stuff.

Some chinese food boxes were laying next to us as we were lying on the floor watching the ceiling, talking about my old school and the one I would attend now. It ended up being the same school some old friend of Luke was attending but whatever. Calum was still nowhere to be seen, he also had lunch but he just wouldn't join us.

"Wanna get some frozen yogurt?" Luke asked randomly.

"Yeah sure, the money is downstairs so.." Ashton said.

"I'm taking a wee and asking Calum if he is coming" Luke said standing up and getting out from the room. Meanwhile me and Ashton sat on his bedroom floor and he started messing with my hair..

"What are you doing?" I asked playing some lame cars game Luke had on his phone.

"A.." He said, "braid". He finished saying as if he was struggling to keep it in place, it wasn't working.

"You are such a dork.." I murmured which it only made him to pull a piece of it. "Ouchh, get your hands off!" I told him, but he was still touching and entangling it. He wasn't stopping any soon, hell yeah, same Ashton who wanted me to get mad. I slowly poked him in his side, making him stop.

"Ohh you will regret that.." He said tackling me back to the floor. He started tickling me, poking my sides and stomach repeatedly. The only thing I could do was giggle and try to move his hands away from me, but I kept failing.

"Ashhhton!" I bursted out between beaths. "Stop, this isn't funny!" I shriek.

"Luke told me to bring these and to join yo-" Calum's voice trailed off as he walked in the room with a little stack of bills. Ashton took his hands away from my sides and quickly helped me to sit down on his bed.

"Yayyy! Join us Cal" I said to him while standing up so we could get ready to leave. But he just placed the stack on the table next to the door and walked away.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked.

"I don't know... I will just talk to him later" Ash told me standing up and walking towards his rooms' bathroom. I hate seeing Calum like this, was I even supposed do something?