Chapter 1 : How it all Happend

( Destanee's POV : )

Math class had just ended and I was heading to my locker,  once I reached my locker someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around to face Makayla Howard ,

' Yes ' I asked her questioning in my voice. 

' There's a party tonight anyone can come,  here '
she handed me an invatation to a kick ass party,  everyone has been talking about this party since last week,  I just wasn't expecting to get invided I mean it is at the hottest boy I'm schools house,  .
I looked up to Makayla a warm smile on my face,  'thanks ill see you there,  yeah? ' I said trying not to sound to excited. 

' Of course '  Makayla said smiling. 
she then waved and turned down the hall. 

' jeez I hope I don't regret this ' . I thought to myself, 

I am currently sitting in the driver seat of my lime green Bugatti,  while my bestfriend Brittany is sitting in the passenger seat and my other bestfriend Dezaree  is sitting in the back behind me , we are all going to my house to get ready for the party tonight,  we have to be there by 8:30pm and its currently 4:30.

As I Drove through the gates to my house,  I couldn't help but notice my hot next door neighbor,  Liam Harris shooting a basketball into the goal,   he's bestfriends with the hottest boy in school aka Marri Jones,  witch puts Liam as the second hottest , typical jocks I suppose. 

We got out the car & I unlocked the front door,  heading up to the 3 rd floor of my house,  yes we actually have 3 floors and my room is the only bedroom up there,  its quite quiet actually,  .  Brittany through her bag on my bed,  and Dezaree through hers on the floor beside my desk,  .
we all walked into my walk in closet and started grabbing dresses and heels. 

I Grabbed a Beautiful Hot pink dress,  and silver heels.  the pink will go really good with my dark skin. 

Dezaree grabbed a Black Dress with white lace & black heels. 
and Brittany grabbed a Hot Red dress with black heels. 

I headed to my bathroom in my room,  while the other two took the bathrooms on the 2nd & 1st floor.

45 mins later,  I got out the shower it's now 7:45pm . I got dressed and went into my bedroom,  Brittany came in looking fabulous in the Hot red dress, and black heels,  we both went to my huge mirror & started doing our makeup,  as soon as we started Dez came in,  looking sexy in that black dress,  it really makes her green eyes and blonde hair stand out. 

we got done with our makeup and started on our hair,  I curled mine into beach curls,  Dez straightened hers and Britt but hers in a neat high bun . satisfied we all looked at each other and skilled,  we grabbed our purses & headed for the door. 

20 mins later & we finally got here,  now just trying to find a parking space & we will be partying,  WOOO HOOO!  PARTY TIME BITCHES! 
After we found a parking space,  we walked across the street to the huge mansion it was a nice brick house,  it looked beautiful we got to the lawn and there was red cups thrown all over the lawn,  usually that means alcohol or beer,  incase you've never been to a party before,  after walking past bossiest past out on the lawn and porch,  we made it inside the house,  I instantly smelled cigarette smoke,  marijuana,  alcohol and sweat my face crinckled at the smell. 

' I'm gonna go get a drink,  you guys want anything?  ' Dez asked looking at us questionally .

' ill have a beer ' Britt said getting happy. 

I looked at Dez ,  ' ill have a cup of pure vodka,  I said a wide smile appearing on my face. 

10 mins later Dez came back handing us our drinks,  we each chuged them down and headed straight to the dance floor,  .
7 drinks later & I was wasted.  I lost Both Britt and Dez,  and now I'm sitting on a stool in the kitchen. 

' I knew I would regret this,  I'm totally gone,  and I'm not going to remember a damn thing tomorrow.  ' I said to myself , lost in thought I didn't see the Guy standing in front of me talking to me,  I looked up,  and my heart dropped,  my stomach erupted into butterflies.  guess who it is? 

come on gyess?  do you know now?  yes!  its Marri Jones,  the hottest sexiest man in school,  he skilled down at me,  and I'm guessing he repeated what he said before. 

' Hello Beautiful,  Destanee Right?  he said with that handsome smile of his

I cleared my throat so my words wouldn't come out funny, 
' Ugh y y yeah and your M M Marii I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.  why can't I not be so shy? 

' Your right my dear,' 
he leaned in and kissed my cheeck and said ' and you'be been drinking How did you get here?  and did you come alone ?

' I drove,  and I came with two friends but I lost them and I don't know how to get home,  my parents are in ittaly working and my brothers at his girlfriends,  I don't know where Dez and Britt are ' by now,  I was crying,  yes I get emotional when I drink and I have no clue why,  DONT JUDGE ME! 

' Come on,  ill take you I know where you live ' he said grabbing my hand. 

' You do ' ? I asked quirking an eyebrow .

' Of course,  You live right next to Liam

' Of course you would know that '
I mentally face palmed myself,  I'm stupid as hell when I drink. 

Eventually,  we pulled up to my house,  and idk what took over me because I asked Mario to come in.  he didn't say no he turned my car off and hoped out following me inside. 

he looked around the house and when we got to the beganing of the 3rd flight if stairs,  he asks '
Do you really have 3 floors? 

' Yes & the 3rd floor is all mine. 

by now we got to my room,  and I don't know why but I instantly Locked my bedroom door and started taking my clothes off,  I found myself walking towards him,  I cupped his face and started kissing him like crazy.  ' This has to be the alcohol ' I thought .

.....

1 hour and 45 mins later,  we were done , ill probably freak the hell out tomorrow once I realize what I have done and that I'm not a vergin anymore. 
I looked to my left,  where Mari was laying on the bed,  He was already asleep,  so I just rolled over and went to sleep as well.