Chapter 4 : What do i do?

[ Marri POV :

How do i tell her ? How do i tell her that our baby isn't like any other baby ? Our baby isnt normal . Our baby is different our baby is a werewolf baby . Instead of carrying our baby 9 months like most humans do , she will only carry our baby for 5 months . And our baby will have to be raised in my pack with my family , one reason being its my pup and he/she will have to be alpha or luna one day , yes I'm an alpha , and two because he/she needs to learn the ability of being a wolf , a baby wolf at that . Does she know shes my mate ? Probably not . But I've know since the last 2 weeks of summer . Heres how it went .

I smelled the most wonderful sent ever , it was apples and honey , i looked through all the people at the nearby store then , my eyes landed on her , the one who took my breath away last year , the one who i had slept with this summer , the one who i chose to be with , the most beautiful thing on earth was my mate ? Is this right ? Im no where near perfect , but her , shes every definition of perfect , perfection at its finest . I was so busy in my thoughts that i looked back up and her beautiful face wasn't there anymore , i felt hurt & rejected even though that isn't the case whatsoever . I have to find her again i promised myself .
See as an early teenager i promised myself that i would always love my mate and care for her like nobody else . My mate is the beat to my heart , the smile to my face , the wife to my life , shes your other half , a mate is something special , having a mate is like a girl with food , most girls love their food ! If you try to take away their food you'll see a girl get violent and crazy , well , thats how it is with a mate , with a mate , if anyone touches or hurts your mate , especially a luna , you have every right to want to rip their throat off . You have every right to want to hurt anyone that gets in the way of you saving your mate from the one hurting her .

So thats how i found out she was my mate , but i haven't seen her since it was kinda like she was avoiding me . Today at school was the first time i seen her . Even then she still looked even more beautiful then she already is . I just don't know how to tell her , how do you tell your human mate that you are a werewolf and that the baby she is carrying is different from a human baby ?  And that she cant go to her original doctor she has to go to our pack doctor ? How ? I have no idea i have to see her , i have to tell her EVERYTHING now , i cant leave out one little detail thats how much she needs to know about us werewolf's . 

[A/N surprise update . This one is a little longer . & i figured i would keep it in m's POV , Any ideas feel free to message me , don't forget to vote & comment please . I really appreciate all of you . Thank you all so much . I love all of you .

Hope you like it loves 😘💕
-Des ☺️