Chapter 9:You're Having

(Des POV:)

Sitting in the room of the pack's doctors office , I was fiddling with my hands nervous on what we will find out today . I was just thinking about things such as , how many pups? How many boys ? How many girls? . Just then the doctor knocked on the door ,

Come in . Marri said pulling me out of my thoughts . I looked up as she came in , she smiled brightly and said ,

' Alpha Jones , Luna , my name is Ally Baker , and I am the pack doctor . Im sure Alpha Jones has filled you in on things , so I'm just gonna go over the basics with you . She said touching my arm gently .
I just nodded my head .
She asked about my diet and if i'm eating right , she asked about my exercise , and told me if I don't do those things right it could cause the baby(s)  & I stress . 

' I said okay ally thank you , with a warm smile . '

'You're welcome Luna , now , how about the pup or pups , lets see how they are doing ,  this mat be cold but it helps see the baby ( s ) . She said looking at me .

' okay doctor ' . I said nodding .
She squirted the gel on my belly & began rolling around a tool on it . It took a while , but all I heard was 1,2,3,4 . I looked up at the screen , & I froze , I felt wetness on my cheeks and they were hot , I wiped my cheeks and smiled widely . I looked at Marri & he was smiling bigger than i was .

' Would you like to know the sex of all four pups? Doctor ally asked , I  looked at marri & he smiled , then said
' Of course we do ally . ' 

' Well it looks like you two , Alpha & Luna , will be having 3 boys and 1 girl . Congratulations to you both , the pack and I are so excited for the two of you , and cannot wait for the journey ahead .
By this time I & Marri were both dropping happy tears , he then looked at me smiled big & said ,

' I  love you princess , & I am so happy I get to join this journey in life with you , you make me so happy , & I know you're going to be a Wonderful Luna & Mother to our pups , I  cant believe I will have 2 princess's & 3 Prince's . You guys will be the death of me , and I as , Alpha , father , & baby daddy , promise to always be here for you , our pups , and this pack . I absolutely thank you so much for giving me this opportunity , and I  think the moongodess  for giving me such a beautiful & wonderful Mate . ' I couldn't stop crying , and thats when the Pups decided to kick me , I  don't know which one it was but they were happy & so was I .