The Lost Soul

How come people are arrested for murder. It's so much fun! How could someone outlaw such a good way to get out your anger and stress and overall vengeance?

Sure family will miss them and it will always be frowned upon

but hell the people who cut me open for science didn't seem to give two shits weather my sorry ass stayed alive because I'm hehehe dangerous and you know what its my turn to end the lives of some sorry fuckers who outlawed the most fun activity in the world.

I walked along the path away from the store I was sure that kid would call the police and I was counting on it. Like moths to a flame the sirens blared and the lights flashed.

I dashed forward starting the chase and was smiling the whole time. My adrenalin pumped the hunger for blood arose within me soon it would be time to strike I kept the chase up for a good hour dodging people mailboxes and fire hydrants.

They did their best to follow but they were losing the race. I slowed down and came to a stop, they skidded on the ash vault and surrounded me.

"You are under arrest! Take off the gloves and come quietly or we will remove you by force!" I began to laugh uncontrollably

"oh I'm so sorry but it almost sounded like you believed you can stop me!". I lost it laughing so hard i started to cough. The police started to aim their weapons but when they went to fire to them i had disappeared but i had moved to the back of the cars.

I snuck up behind one of the officers and dragged him down placing a hand over his mouth and slicing open his skull slowly watching his brain slowly fall out it still attached by his spinal cord.

I dropped the body and slunk back away before they could notice what happened. Soon one of them found me and shot me in the hip but I didn't care I ran at him and jumped slicing open his chest.

Soon I caught a glimpse of someone, someone who's death had been awaiting his for so long. My younger brother looking to be a few years older then when I last saw him, his hair was parted giving him a sinister yet classy look. He wore a black business jacket white dress shirt and tie. His dress pants cut perfectly at ankle hight and on his feet were black loafers.

But who wants pleasantries its my story and its time to kill. I made quick work of the officer snapping his neck with a long cracking sound then I vanished from the scene and moved closer to my next target. I got as close as to where I was breathing down his neck he turns to look and his eyes widened of pure unadulterated horror.

"Well I see my doctors couldn't handle the seriousness of the task I gave them." That is what struck me like a freight train to the face.

"Those where your doctors!?!" His face held a smile that only a reptile could give. "Your a threat to my life of course I'd send someone to deal with you."

I swiped him across his face leaving long deep gashed that almost cut straight through his cheeks. He cackled like a madman. Maybe he was my brother after all I mean he has my gruesome sense of humour.

His face began to piece back together slowly healing the deep cut I had just put there. I sat and watched in complete disbelief. "What the hell are you?!" "Men dealing with the devil are more then fairy-tales. "