The Devils Door

As I lay there the time to strike lay upon broken shards. Unable to defeat my brother my mind began to shift in and out of consciousness. As I finally went cold images started to flood my mind. All the murder I had committed including my mothers and almost the entire town in which I had once lived. I could see myself floating in the dark void of my mind eyes widening at every sight.

The one that frightened me the most... a 14 year old girl. One that had once caught my fancy. She was fit and beautiful, kind, smart, and humour that would have rivalled the greatest comedians. But soon to be silenced... by the hunger I had obtained...

The voice of the girl screaming in pain as I tore open her chest still alive.

She yelled and screamed begging me to stop asking me why. All I could see was me taking out her organs slowly. First came the kidneys, liver, small and large intestines all stained in blood.

My eyes grew darker and darker with every drop of blood every little part of the sin I was committing finally breaking my newly bent mind. Finally the last part left was her heart. As I went to take it she left me with a pure horror and loathing.

The image faded leaving me to crumple under the weight of my crimes. I let out a low a long raspy chuckle. I had become something I feared the most...

But... I was enjoying it!

I loved every second of the though the blood on my hands tasted through the past to present the horrible things I had done all coming back like a movie in the cinema.

The greatest horror stories ever told that were true almost never happened in the movies half the time it was a supernatural creature or undead entity. But this time it was all me a simple human child killing anything that had a small enough neck for him to snap.

Now tell me that would frighten you tell me that your spine wouldn't shudder at a sight like that! You can't can you! " Where are you Satan! Where are you hiding Zalgo do you hear me!??"

I was watching images flow through my mind. Fast darting left to right and vice versa but only slow enough to make out. Satanic rams heads a pentagram satanic crosses all of his symbols. Then they all froze a figure sanding in the centre of the three symbols.

"Young Derek or as I should now be calling you... Fear what do you wish of me." He bowed but his form held the grace of a feline but the tongue of a snake. "I wish the power to murder Pierce!" His eyes had a glint of amusement.

"Murder is such a formal word not used by many usually mortals now a days say kill killings, something along those lines." I stared at him. "I'm not ready to take your shit Zalgo. " His smile contorted into a scowl and his form changed taller leaner with four mouths on his chest one on each shoulder and one on his face.

"So which mouth the one that ends the world? May I be so bold as to ask?" He points to the last one on his stomach. "Why do you ask?" He gave me a curious look. I lunged forward punching through his teeth pulling out the tongue within it. "So I can make sure it never happens. "

The mouth bled profusely and Zalgo winced in pain. "I admire... your ferocity... taking fate into your own hands hmm??" I stared at him my eyes were no longer black but a deep crimson. "I need to be in control of my own future no one will take away my choice to live. "

He gave me a snakelike grin. "Well as you wish I will give you power beyond your brothers but I ask one thing in return. " " And what would that be?" I strapped on my leather gloves prepared to slice open his throat as easily as I did doctor Kerens.

"You will be my proxy a bounty hunter you kill when I say and you'll save who I want when I say" I gave he a hard stare. "Forget it I'm outa here that deal is a slave trade. " I had started to walk away but I was hit with a sharp pain in my side. " I wasn't asking you foolish boy. " I looked down to see a vile of my own serum. My side began to darken. "The hell have you done! Your going to kill me!"

" Did you think being a demon meant you'd live?? My dear boy your mistaken." My left side had gone completely numb and my skin began to blacken like a shadow as the sun sets.

" Meet you in hell!"