Fear Takes His Hold

My mind goes blank into the night o-or day, I cant tell because they keep the lights on 24-7 and don't have windows in the lab. Slowly the serum is eating at my barrier soon they will unleash all hell. Today will be the final test, the last time they torture me with that serum. They inject me and i scream as the final fear is released, I dare not describe it I dare not mention its name and I dare not get in its way. It tears open my chest and crawls inside, it seals with a black edge.

My adrenalin goes into affect my instincts kick in like a cougar fighting a wolf tho these doctors were like chickens to be slaughtered an baked. The first doctor had a scalpel, no doubt to to put some other chemical into my system.

I drop kicked from above and he dropped the scalpel which I use against him and his colleges. I slashed the first scientist's throat blood gushing like a fountain from the vain I had separated, my eyes widened at the sight I was enjoying every second of it.

Soon as his blood had drained from his useless form from his poisoned mind. I found a few needles of the serum that the had planned to use on me. I threw then with unimaginable accuracy, they all began to scream as I loomed over them and i used a line that would be used for years to come

"Your fear is your death" I took the examination table and threw it at them, since they were in a row the table split their and I watched the blood pool around them. the satisfaction I felt was unlike any other my tongue licked the scalpel I used to murder the first man.

I got out of the lab stealing the recipe to the serum and fled into the night i had the bandages wrapped tight on my arms and whatever was left, a black hoddie, jeans and sneakers. I took everything i thought i would need some blades some gloves and enough food to last me a week. Soon they will know me, soon they will fear me and i will end them all...