Monsters Roam These Woods

The must in this wood triggers my asthma as i walk through this dark wood. My hoodie was damp from the rain and my gauze bandages needed to be changed of my arms would become infected. Soon I heard someone walking through the wood along the tree line. My eyes slowly began to darken a smile slowly grew on my face. i had an updated fear serum ready. I added something to it so it linked to me and what it does will shock you...

I slunk behind the person which was revealed to me as a young man around sixteen. I slowly but accurately threw a serum dart at his neck. his fear was revealed to me quite suddenly, the unbelievable the impossible things that couldn't exist, time to prove him wrong. My body began to morph to change to become something else slowly, I slowly came into his line of sight and lumbered towards him. As he stared longer he fell back in shock he stammered "N-No it isn't real. It isn't real!" I smiled and replied "Oh but it is your worst fears come true!" I slowly crept closer my form being illuminated by the moon light my form was a huge wolf giant walking on my hind legs bloody fangs dripping.

"Your fear is your death!" my maw met his neck and I ripped out his head as well as his spine slowly so I could hear his screams and feel the blood cover my temporary coat of fur. I dropped his head to the ground and i turned normal. I let out a roar of laughter my serum would help me on my vengeance inspired killing spree. I ran out of the wood to leave my decapitated victim to rot.

My teeth were stained in blood so I decided something, if I was going to be the embodiment of fear itself I had to look the part now don't I. I took an old nail file and began to use it to grade my teeth to a point so they almost looked like i was a boy mixed with a Cheshire cat my smile contained the too new rows of razor sharp teeth and I clean my teeth of blood so I would not be discovered my eyes turned to dark pools of empty darkness as I stared into the mirror longer I could se the bandages still needed to be changed bad. I started going through cabinets and was lucky to find gauze bandages and wrap my arm after cleaning my cuts with peroxide. I knew that I would become the most feared person on earth. No one could stop me now...