Chapter 7

Casey's POV:

Its been a week since I kicked Adrian out and told him the news.  He's tried several times to talk to me in the beginning but now I heard he's out banging some other slut.  Honestly, I don't care.

The only time I cried was when I realized that my child will never have a farther but that's okay cause I can be mommy and daddy.

Right now my mother was taking me to a check up. I'll have to have alot of them since I shouldn't have been able to get pregnant in the first place.

"Casey," My doctor called me in and I laid on the table. I pullled up my shirt and prepared myself for the slight chill. I didn't have a bump yet but I did have a slight swell to my stomach.

"Okay here we go," Dr.James said (a/n dont remeber if i gave him a name sorry)," well your babies fine and it looks like you're having twins." I was ecstatic but he looked slightly concerned

My mom picked up on it too. "Is there something wrong doctor," she asked him.

"Actually there is. See most likely one baby will die before the term is up or at birth. The best thing to do is stay on even stricter bed rest and hope for the best..."

He went on with some other mumbo jumbo but I wasn't listening. Inevitably one of my babies would die and that was killing me.

All I could think in this moment was:

Damn Adrian and his strong sperm. Damn him to the deepest darkest hell.

******************

sorry its been awhile but i have been working on my other story who said threes a crowd. if you havent read it please do, its way different from this but still good

this update is super short and im really sorry but i wanted to put something up for you guys. this is also not edited.

promise the next when will be longer

p.s if you know anyone who does trailers please let me know

vote fan comment but most of all enjoy!