Chapter 2

As soon as we made our way into the black limo, the guys pulled out the alchol. How it got there? I have no idea since the driver had already given us  a stern lecture about being underage blah blah blah. I honestly couldn't care less, tonight was going to be perfect and I wasn't going to let some stupid driver ruin it.

"To Prom" Adrian cheered, and raised his glass. We alll followed suit, took our shots and by the time we got to the hotel we were all tipsy and a little frisky. Adrian put his arms around my waste and whispered in my ear, "Would you please do me the houner of having a dance with me, Cassie"

I smiled, turned around and gave him a quick peck. "Of course," I said. We quickly went to the dance floor and got our boogie on with the rest of our friends. Soon the night was over and I loved every minute of it. We were walking to the car now and I was a little tired. I leaned my head on Adrian's shoulder as we made our way to the limo that was going to take us to a hotel and come back for our friends later.

"Are you sure you want to do this Cassie? I don't want to pressure you or anything, you know for you I'll wait forever. I love you Cassie." he looked at me nervously with my favorite crooked smile on his face. I was almost in tears I oculdn't belive I was so lucky to have a guy like him.

"Of course I'm ready Adrian I love you too" He leaned down to kiss me. He bit my lip asking for entrance, but I denied him wanting to tease him a bit. He licked my bottom lip growling a little. I smilled against his lips and leaned back a little.

"Don't worry Adrian, I'll take care of you" I whispered to him seductively or at least what hoped it was. It must of came out right because he groaned when I straddled him as the limo was still  making it's way to the hotel. Moving my lips from his facce to his neck I could feel little Adrian getting excited.

"You like this baby"I grinned at him and he stared back at me with lust in his eyes. All thoughts of conversation gone he crashed his lips back to mine.

"You know for a virgin you're a little freaky" Adrian said into my skin while he gave me some time to breathe. Well what can I say my dirty secret is that I'm very kinky. I have a hidden room in my closet that is full of porno and toys. I mean, I have to find some way to satisfy my raging teenage hormones. We were just getting started again when we pulled up into the hotel driveway. We fixed ourselves just in time for the valet to open the door.

"Welcome to the Chardonay, have a wonderful evning" the valet gave us a small smile before greeting the next guest, we muttered our thank you's and walked inside to the check in counter.

"A room for Connors" Adrian told the lady at the front desk. She handed us our key, looking amused.

"Prom night, eh" she raised her eyebrows and Adrian winked at her while I blushed furiously. We walked quitely to the elevators and just stared at each other on the way up to our room. As soon as we stopped Adrian picked me up bridal style and carried me to room 410.

"Hey" I laughed. He smirked at me.

"It comes with the job description"

"We aren't married though idiot" I looked up at him still smiling to see that he had a serious look in his eye. "Not yet" he whispered. I couldn't believe it! Is he proposong!? Nah we haven't had sex yet. But that's going to change. I smiled at the thought. Adrian put his arms around me and put his lips at my earlobe nibbling there for momenet. "Why don't you go to the restroom and freshen up a bit" he suggested. I nodded quickly starting feel kinda nervous. As I ,ade my way to the restroom he said, " I love you" I smiled back at him with my love on my face. Once the door was closed I realized I didin't have my purse. Oh shit, i rembered I gave it to Hillary because she needed condoms and I didn't want anyone to see that I had them. I shrugged my shoulders it wasn't that serious, I couldn't get pregnant anyways. The thought almost brought tears to my eyes. No! I quickly pushed them away. I was going to make love with the man I loved and if it was a problem later when we're married , we could always adopt or get a puppy.

With that last burst of confidence, I quickly took off all my clothes. Looking in the mirror I saw that my hair and make-up had lasted the night. Smiling to my reflection, I opened the door and faced my destiny who was on the bed with nothing but his boxers waiting for me.

________________________________________

Sorry for the wait the next chapter will be very much rated R so if your not into that you can skip it. the one after it will be the next morning so you wouldn't have missed nothing. I don't how long it is but it felt long. sorry if it's short hope you enjoyed. pretty plz vote fan comment wit unicorns on top