The Door

You approached the door hesitantly. You had an uncomfortable feeling in your chest as you stared at the door. It was a wooden door, nothing special. But that wasn't what made you nervous. It was the fear of what was behind the door that was pestering you.

Nonetheless, you swallowed down your fear and extended your arm to knock on the door softly. When there wasn't a response, a boost of confidence surged through you and you knocked on the door with more determination.

In only an instant, the door squeaked open, revealing an awkward teenage girl. There were bags under her eyes and she wore a bored expression on her face. "What the hell do you want?" she barked.

Your posture stiffened and you gulped. "W-well, I've been waiting out here," you said, raising an eyebrow. 

She crossed her arms over her chest, groaning in annoyance. "Okay? And?" she snapped.

You bit your lip absentmindedly. "Don't you think that it would be more polite to let me in?" You glanced over your shoulder, shivering. "It's quite cold out here. In fact, it looks like a storm is about to arrive. I don't want to be caught out here in the rain."

She narrowed her eyes, scowling. "Then you better get moving and find some other house to get inside of," she said coldly.

You felt angered by her tone of voice. "H-hey! I said that I've been waiting outside here for you!" you yelled. "If I wanted to go to some other house, then I would have already!"

She sighed reluctantly. "Okay, this symbolization is getting ridiculous by this point, don't you think?" she said lazily. "If you've been expecting a new chapter for four months, then you're more patient than I thought. Go find some other book to read." She laughed cruelly. 

You pout. "B-but-"

She rolled her eyes. "Ohhh, I get it. You want some spooky stuff, huh? SOME REALLL SPOOKY STUFF, HUH?!" She wiggled her arms as if they were noodles, wearing a serious expression. "Booooooo~ Is this spooky enough for you?"

You frowned. This girl was making absolutely no sense. What the actual hell was this-

She raised an index finger. "Ah, I know what will send chills down your spine." She reached into her back pocket, pulling out a very large textbook. You have no idea how that fit inside, but apparently it did, so you didn't question it. She wiggled the book tauntingly. "Booo~ School work, scary, huh? I have to write essays and study all the time, isn't that just terribly scary?"

You were getting annoyed with this girl's attitude. What kind of point was she even trying to prove? She was just embarrassing herself. 

She clapped her hands together. "Aw, you're still here, huh? Okay, I know just the thing!" 

With the snap of her fingers, you felt arms suddenly grab you from behind. You cried out in surprise as there was heavy breathing on your ear. You turned slightly, gazing into the eyes of Justin Beaver's bitch ass. "Baby, baby, baby, oh~" he whispered teasingly. You screamed bloody murder before shoving him away frantically and sprinting away into the safety of another book.

The girl grinned crookedly. "Thank God, they're finally gone. Now I can close this door again," she said before locking it behind her.

lmao I don't plan on updating this book again. So just enjoy this last chapter. April 1st is my time to shine~