chapter 19

Sorry for late update.. Hope you enjoy it..

Summer:

"Is that what you come up with? After asking how can I avoid them getting suspisous, you suggest that I should tell them the truth? How sick you are!" I practically yelled in the phone.

I heard him laughing sarcastically. Damn him!

"You asked me," I heard recklessness in his voice," And by the way when have you ever listened to me, huh?"

I know he would say that, he is angry... Angry because I refused to have my treatment since three days. All I wanted was, me being healthy when Jay comes. I don't want him to see me in bandages and in weakness. How am I going answer his questions when he come to know about me? I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Anyways have fun and don't come crying after they leave," saying this he disconnected the call. Bastard!

I looked unbeleivably at my phone. I let out a deep breath and slide my phone inside and waited for them to arrive.

The airport is filled with lots of people, who were traveling here and there. I can't beleive my dad will send me to recieve them, as he is busy in decorating the house. I have no other choice but to say yes. Justin stopped talking to me... Stupid decision for him.

I paced at the entrance where lots of people were peeking inside to see if their person was coming or not. Slowly the terminal started crowdy and then, finally I saw them, walking hand in hand, smiling together.

"Jay...Jess,"I yelled their names while waving my hand. They both searched for me and finally our gazes collided. They got gave me a huge smile and waved back. Jess wishpered something in his ears for which he nodded. She left his hand and came straight to me with open arms. I hugged her tightly.

"How are you, Summer?" she asked when we leaned back.

"Absolutely fine, how are you and hows the baby... He or she?" I started firing questions. She laughed.

"I am fine, baby is great and we haven't checked for the sex of the baby as we want to have like surprise," she smiled excitingly.

"No... I won't be able..." I shut my mouth that instant when I knew what I am doing to tell her. She looked suspisously.

"What you won't be able to?" she questioned back. I smiled nervously at her and replied that I can't hold surprises. We both laughed.

"So, how's my darling sister?" I heard Jay's voice. I glanced through her shoulder to see him, standing with a smile on his face. Without saying anything, I hugged him. He wrapped his hands around me tightly. I missed him, I missed his hugs. I will miss him. Thinking that I cried in his arms.

"Hey? What happen Summer, I am right here, darling," he made me lean back and wiped my tears. I gave him a weak smile and wanted to reply but I throat was dry.

"I missed you," he said still holding my shoulders.

"Me too! C'mon let go home...everyone are waiting for you," I held his hands and dragged him. But he resisted.

"Wait, someone has to come," he said slowly quite uneasily.

"Who?"

"Austin, who else," Jess replied exciting.

It was like my heart was about to stop, my palms became sweaty and from my face anyone can see fear mixed with excitment. Fear that I am going to him and excitment that I am going to see him... After six damn months. Both of them were busy looking at each other and at luggage, so they didn't see me and also the guy walking towards us. He is looking familiar in some way. He was wearing some business suit, walking with a black bag in his hands. His face was rough and looked into those familiar eyes.

"Austin, what took you so long?" I jerked to reality when I heard Jess's voice. That guy... Or I have to call him Austin stood in front of us.

"Just meet my business patner," he sighed and for a second he looked at me but looked away. It was as if I wasn't there. I felt hurt and angry. Without spilling any emotions, I took a deep breath.

"I think we should leave, mom is waiting," without looking at them, I walked away from them... Far away from him. 

***

Stupid Summer... Don't look at him.

I kept myself chanting, when he sat in front of me in the dining table. Jenny prepared for dinner and called everyone... Also Justin. He was shooting draggers, sitting next to Austin. I wanted to stuck out my tongue at him but stopped for Austin.

"So, I heard you joined your dad's business, huh?" I heard Jenny asking him. He glanced from his plate and smiled at her.

"Yeah, dad offered and I joined," he shrugged his shoulders. Okay, I shouldn't be interfering his life but my mouth couldn't keep shut.

"But what about college?" I looked at him.

He sighed but didn't bother to give me the answer. I decided, let him go to hell. The dinner was almost over and everyone started getting up. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Justin smiling to himself but when he saw me glaring at me, he stopped and stood up.

"Summer?" dad called me. I looked at him as he smiled sweetly.

"I know it's kind of hard for you, but..." he stopped when I placed my hand over his.

"Dad, I am fine... And it's time to celebrate Jay's wedding," I smiled and hurried into the kitchen. All of Jay's cousins were talking when I entered. Heidy, Jay's first cousin, a sweet girl of same age, Peter, Heidy's brother and Matt another cousin, were sitting on he back pouch. They greeted me as I sat down next to them.

"Su, we are going for camp fire, tonight, you are going to join us, right?" Heidy said excitingly. We became close when they came few days back.

"I could love to come," I smiled.

"Yes," they gave hi-fi's to each other. I laughed along with them. These days, life started giving me lots of relationships and I started to enjoy their company, even know that one day I will miss them, but right now I don't want to miss them, now.

"So, where we going?" I asked them.

"Chelsea," Peter said, as a matter of fact.

"Yeah cool places and coolest beach," Heidy giggled.

"Did anyone said beaches?" Oscar, Jay's cousin, one year older than us, came running to us. We shook our heads. 

"No, we didn't said beaches, but we said a beach," Heidy teased him, we all started laughing. He shook his head in disbeleif, thinking these idiots will never change. We became so much close that from Summer I became Su, strange!

"Okay Su, pack your bag and hey Heidy tell Jay and his friends that everything is fixed," Matt announced.

"Jay and his friends?" I asked them.

"Yeah everyone are coming," Heidy shrugged her shoulders and left me. What the hell! I am going to spend time with that guy who doesn't even bother to say hi or atleast look at me. One thing is sure that I can't control myself around him.

"Hey guys? Can I bring my friend?"

"Sure," Matt replied.

Okay... One thing is left.. Now I have convince Justin.. But how!?