Chapter 15

Summer:

Like a crazy teenage girl, who is obsessed with basketball, probably who never knows how to play it and  its rules, I kept yelling.

"Go Jay... Go Austin," I screamed louder, but it got mixed with other noise. The stadium is completely filled with students, parents. Not a single place was free.

"Go RED TIGERS!" the cheerleaders shouted while doing their steps. I don't know why on the earth they named the team based on tigers. Tigers are fine buy red tigers? Where do you find them anyway?

 "As you can see that right now black bulls are in leading and the red tigers need two more goal to win the match in five minutes," the commentary started. C’mon, what are they like animals or what? Tigers vs. Bull... Great! Can't wait to see which animal will win. I scoffed at that thought.

Slowly the game started and the red tigers have the ball in their hands, I can't say who has the ball, but surely they were tigers. The bulls chased after them trying to take the ball from tigers. But tigers didn't let them have that and raced to their basket and that's it they made a goal. A roar of scream filled the stadium, while tigers jumped in excitement.

 I was literally jumping with Jess, Abby and Caria. For Cole and Caria, they started dating again for old time's sake, while the guy who raped her is now behind the bar, thanks to Ian. And for Abby and Ian, they are now trying to set back their relationship, if it hadn't been Ian's mother who warned Abby to stay away from him two years ago, they would have been dating now. But as all’s well that ends well, they are now in a relationship. When she saw me this morning, she came to me fully with anger and was ready to kick me. But as she considered me as her close friend, she forgave me. But there was one guy; sitting right next to me, looking bored is Justin. I don't even know why he is so bothered to come and sit bored when the damn match is so exciting.

” I can't understand why you are here?" I mumbled to myself thinking I am talking to him.

” I didn't... Your dad called me. So I came," he shrugged and leaned back to the chair. He has that damn sexy smirk on his face that any girl can go mad.

” Stop staring at me," he chuckled.

”N... No, I am not staring" I looked away from him, and nervously rubbed my neck. I ignored him and took out my camera and started taking snaps.

” So, Summer after this, you will be in senior year, huh?" what's wrong with this guy. I just nodded.

” So, have you thought about me and my proposal?" he asked me suddenly, completely serious.

” I already told you before, why don't you just understand?" I raised my eyebrows at him. He just shook his head and smiled.

” I will give you time, just think and tell me. I will be living here for few days. I came for you and I will be waiting for your answer," his voice was calm and a bit serious. He stood up from his seat and walked away. I watched him as he dissolved into the crowd. Why can't he just understand my answer? What on earth he wants? Just then everyone started shouting with excitement. Jess and Abby were practically jumping and giggling.

Oh ho... The tigers won!

Everyone were jumping and screaming... They were waving the special boards we decorated for them. It looked like a festival. Red Tigers were jumping at the court. They were now going to hand the trophy by our principal.

” I am so much proud of you, boys. This day will be set in records. Well done, boys," he made his speech and stepped down to congratulate them. Jay received the trophy from him and then started more shouting. I glanced at Jenny who is now crying with happiness and dad comforting her. That was sweet to see them like that.