Chapter 2

thank you so much guys.......... 

new chapter and i introduced new person... hope you like it

............................................................................................................................

 Summer:

“Ha there you go,” I smiled at my guitar and placed it near the window. I sighed and stepped back from the window. I twirled around to have a complete look of my room. It’s painted with pink color; the curtains were white with red borders. The window is huge with a glass window where I can sit there, hanging my legs outside the window. There is also a small balcony with a small chair and rose plants

I placed my clothes in the wardrobe which are made of wood, designed perfectly with small flowers. I arranged my bed with my favorite bed sheet, with my favorite flowers, my desk and hanged my photos of mine and my dad. Only one photo of me and my mom, I kept it on the desk. Smilingly, I opened my professional camera and took one snap of the room.

“Ha, your room is lovely,” Jenna gasped and entered my room.

“Thanks,” I smiled and kept aside the camera. She watched me.

“You are a photographer?” She asked me while looking around my room. 

“Nah, I actually have this strange habit of snapping things and keeping them,” I said amusingly.

“It’s good,” her smile faded. She quickly came to me, holding my hands in a hesitating manner.

“Hmm… listen sorry about Jay, he’s quite shy with girls and strangers,” she smiled awkwardly.

“That’s fine,” I smiled back. The moment he left me there standing alone, I knew it’s difficult than I thought. I felt bad; I felt awkward when he rejected me. I can see on his face. His height is 5’8’’, with light green eyes and silky dirty blonde hair. The way his eyes held the uneasiness, made me realize I have to work hard to have a brother.

Jenny smiled awkwardly when he shut the door, but quickly showed me my room which is beside Jay’s. I don’t know how he would react?

I took the whole afternoon to arrange my room and now I am completely successful. Pushing my thoughts back to my small mind, I saw Jenny sat on my bed looking outside the window. I sat beside her. We sat in silence for a while, looking at the garden outside. I heard her take a long breath and turned to my side.

“I never saw your mother, but I think she was beautiful,” she gave me a genuine smile.

“I don’t remember her much, I have only one photo of her with me,” saying that I showed her the photo on my desk. She looked at it for a while. I have every feature of my mom, even her peach colored skin along with the double dimples. I cried for her when she died, now I smile for her, remembering her happy moments with us. Jenny slowly placed the photo in its place and patted my knee.

“Okay enough of this,” she said smilingly,” get ready and come for dinner. We will have a family time,” she kissed on my forehead and left the room.

Family time? Then Jay will be there.  He didn’t had  lunch with us, maybe he will come now, hoping that I took my clothes and went to the shower.

I already placed my shampoo, conditioners and required cosmetics in the bathroom. I showered and changed myself into a ¾th black pants and a white tank top. I tied my hair into a pony and applied a light face cream. Satisfied of my appearance, I stepped out of my room.

All the bedrooms were upstairs, Jenny and dad’s room in front of mine. Every room is well furnished, had a sweet smell of fresh flowers along with the delicious smell of pancakes. I love them. Following the smell I entered the kitchen where I saw Jenny cooking and dad sat on the stool talking to her.