Prologue

Who patrols the government? What agency over rides the other? When it came to the illegal experiments on infants and children CLEAN UP took on a whole new meaning. All involved were either found dead or had gone missing. Files, documents and investigation either disappear or come empty. A complete eradication of all test subjects was the final step.

Hidden throughout several neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) across the states. Some test subject were sent disguised as premature infants. Even under this ruse none survived the eradication. Around the same time a crazed disgruntle former hospital employee abducts a baby from an ambulance in transport. Its on the news and videos of the abduction stream through the media. No information on the infant could be found. The media names her baby Jessica.

A rouge she wolf crosses into a pack territory. In her arms is an infant crying and shaking uncontrollably. A giant wolf jumps wraps it mouth around the rouges neck. SNAP! The only sound is a screaming baby.

The wolf transforms into a man. Power rolls off of him. He looks at the infant. Should it live or die. Blood is flowing from its wounded forearm. The babe will most likely die. Wanting to end its misery he reaches for its neck. His hand makes contact with its skin. A connection is made. Instead of death he is compelled to grant her life.

Blood.....she needs blood or she will die. The words chant in his head as he runs. Heart beat starts to slow the babe is silent. There's no choice he bites his wrist and feeds her his blood. Arriving at the infirmary he licks his wound sealed. The babe is still alive his blood does not kill her. He decides his blood can save her. An emergency transfusion is done. He will be her donor.

***************************************************************************************

Please vote and comment :)