-KEVIN-

*All one-shots and imagines involving Kevin, are in a male POV*
___________________________

My name is Y/M/N. I'm on the football team, my best friend is Reggie, and I'm gay. Not confused, I'm gay. Just not out of the closet yet, and I don't plan on coming out anytime soon. My parents are really involved in church and if they found out that their beloved son was gay, they'd flip.

Its kind of hard to hide that your gay when your surrounded by naked guys with only a towel covering them. That's the thing, they are hot, but their not my type. Yes I'll get a stiffy when their around me, but I'd never consider dating any of them. You know who I would consider dating though, Kevin Keller. He's a sarcastic little shit and we've only had a few interactions, but man is he datable. Fuckable too. Ignore that.

Speaking of Kevin, he's talking to Archie and Betty. I need an excuse to talk to them. Oh! I'll ask Betty what the homework for Math was. I stroll over, knowing that I look good.

"Hey Betty!"

I say as I'm getting closer to them. They all look up and I can't help but look at Kevin. He's looking at me too. I think he didn't expect to talk to me anytime soon.

"Hey Y/M/N! How are you?"

"I'm good, did you get the homework for math? I forgot to right it down."

"Yeah I did. Let me get it."

She says as she starts looking in her bag. I look over at Archie and we do one of those bro fist things (sorry, don't know how to describe it.) then I turn to Kevin, should I say hey or hi. Hey is more seductive while hi is fancier.

"Hey."

I decided on.

"Hi."

He replies.

"Here it is!"

Betty yells and hands me what the homework is.

"Does anyone have a pen?"

I ask.

"I do!"

Kevin replies in a rushed manner and hands me a black pen. I take it from his hand, being sure to brush my fingers along his.

"Thanks."

I say and write down the homework on my wrist. Here's unsurprising news, I actually forgot to get the homework in class, and here's some more unsurprising news, I probably won't do this until the beginning of math class. I'm a risk taker. I turn to Kevin and give him his pen back. What came over me? I don't know, but I winked at him. I freaking did a blink with one eye! The best part is, he blushed!

"Bye guys!"

I yell and walk away.

~KEVINS POV~

Y/M/N. Just. Winked. At. Me. What does this mean? It probably means nothing . . . But what if it means something. Does he like me? Is he playing with my emotions? Was it just part of his personality? He does have a flirty nature. Is he gay? Is he bi? I've never seen him date anyone, let alone a boy. I hope he's gay. I hope he likes me. I need to see him again to see what his reactions to me are.