-VERONICA-

My day was going great. That was, until she showed up. By she, I mean she devil, and by she devil, I mean Veronica Lodge. Sure Veronica is pretty, but besides that, she's the definition of the devil. I can literally see the horns popping out of her raven hair. She's the bitchiest bitch I know. Yet, I've been a secret admirer of hers since she moved here. Anyways, back to my great day being destroyed. Im sitting in 5th period, talking to my best friends Mason and Liam.

"Then Scott bit me!"

Liam yells.

"He bit you?"

I asked. Please disregard my conversations with my friends. Their really weird.

"Yeah."

"Intense."

Mason says. Then he looks behind me and says,

"Not good. Um, Y/N?"

"What?"

I say as I turn around. Then I see her.

"Hi Y/N."

Veronica says.

"Oh! Look what the cat dragged in!"

I say. My friends laugh and Veronica just rolls her eyes.

"We have to work on the project."

"What project?"

I say, even though I know exactly what she's talking about.

"We have a science project that we have to  start."

"Um, nope. I do not remember that."

"Oh my god Y/N, stop being annoying and just tell me when you're able to work on the project."

"Okay, okay. How about, today after school?"

"Sure. Your house or my house?"

"Mine, obviously."

"Fine. What's your address?"

"Give me your number and I'll send you the address later."

"Hand me your phone."

I pull out my phone and hand it to her. I can't help but blush at the thought of having Veronica's number in my phone. She gives me my phone back and walks away. I look back at Mason and Liam. They both give me a thumbs up.

"Oh, shut up!"

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL*

I'm walking to my bike when I hear Mason yell,

"Get some!"

I just gave him the bird and rode my bike home. I texted Veronica my address and she said she'd be over in 2 hours. I quickly take a shower, do my hair, reapply my makeup, and get into clothes that hopefully make me look good. Probably not. I finish and lay down on my bed. I hear the doorbell ring and I walk downstairs. I open the door and see Veronica. The demon looks pretty good. She stays in the doorway looking nervous.

"Don't just stand there, come in."

"Okay."

She comes in the door and sets her bag down on the sofa.

"So, what should we start with?"

I ask.

"We could start with . . ."

*TIME SKIP/PROJECT IS DONE*

The whole time was awkward and the tension was thick. We kept bickering over what to do and, I loved it. I have this weird enjoyment of arguments. They show that there's some type of passion there. The argument right now is worse though.

"Why are you such a bitch Y/N!?"

"Me!?"

"Yeah! You!"

"I don't know what you're talking about! I'm not the bitch! You are!"

"Yeah right! If I'm a bitch than your a decent person!"

I scoff. Veronica and I were slowly getting closer. We were yelling loudly and getting in each other's faces. Then suddenly she grabs my shoulders and pushes me against the wall. She looks right into my eyes than says,

"Shut up."

Then, she kisses me. It was rough and made me dizzy. I felt like I was drowning, but in a good way. If that make sense. I reach my hands around her neck and pull her closer. I spin us around to where I have her pinned to the wall. We break the kiss and walk over to the couch. Me on the bottom and her on the top. This was insane. I was kissing Veronica Lodge. We stopped kissing and looked in each other's eyes.

"Bitch."

I said.

"Jerk."

She replied.
____________________________________
I had major writers block on this one.