-BETTY-

Betty is a strong girl. She keeps herself together, most of the time. I'm sure that even Dwayne Johnson cries sometimes. That's why I wasn't surprised when I walked into my girlfriends room and saw her crying. She's been so worried about Polly lately, and I'm concerned for her mental stability. I speed walk over to where she's laying on her bed crying, looking up at the ceiling.

"Hey, hey, Betts. Don't cry, don't cry. It's okay."

Betty sits ups and looks me in the eyes. Her face is red and she's gasping a bit.

"No. It's not okay Y/N! Polly is pregnant and my parents want to make her give up the baby, Cheryl's parents are probably going to kill her and the baby, and I try to be strong for her but I can't Y/N. I, I can't!"

I grab her face between my palms and kiss her lightly, and then pull her down to where the side of her head is resting on my chest.

"Betty, we'll be fine. Polly will, you will, we will. It will all work out in the end. It always works out in the end."

I say running my fingers through her messy blond hair that's out of its ponytail.

"Yeah, but what if it doesn't work out? What if Polly dies? What will I do then? I don't want her to die Y/N."

She says, now whispering as she calms down from her outburst. What would she do if Polly died? Betty would be a wreck. It could go one of 3 ways. Betty could become really depressed and never leave her house except to go to school. Betty could become rebellious and start drinking and partying. Or, Betty could stay the way she is, but be slowly breaking inside. Never telling anyone how she feels, because she doesn't even know how she feels. Beyond depression. I won't let any of that happen to Betty. I won't let Polly die. Polly means the world to Betty, and Betty means the world to me. Anyone who Betty cares about, I care about. I love Betty.

"Polly won't die, and neither will that baby."

"But Y/N wh-"

"No. C'mere. Turn around."

Betty turns around sitting on her bed. One leg hanging off the bed and the other in Indian style. I get up and grab her brush.

"What're you doing Y/N?"

"I'm helping you."

She just looks at me as I sit back down. I start brushing her hair, careful to not hurt her. I get out a hair tie and begin putting her hair in a ponytail. Once I have the hair tie in, I finish by tightening it.

"Voilà."

I say and she turns around to give me a smile. It wasn't much. All I did was put her hair up, but I know that she appreciated it. I wipe the area under her eyes to get rid of the excess tears and kiss her nose. We get up and she gives me a hug. We hug for awhile.

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"I - I love you."

"I love you too Betts."

She looks up at me and I grab her chin. I slowly lead her lips to mine. As our lips meet, she grabs the back of my head, intertwines her fingers into my hair. It's a soft kiss, with just enough pressure. This is a passionate kiss, that's slowly getting more and more intimate. Eventually our tongues begin to dance and our hands begin to explore. As we separate, I start to notice that we're both a bit out of breath from the kiss.

"Thanks for comforting me."

"Anytime Betty. Anytime."
____________________________________
Was this alright? Was the kissing scene good?