Chapter Fourteen

------------------------

Britney Chevalier - 'It Girl' and ex-girlfriend of Jason Mayor -------->>>

Dedication: YayItsAlex for voting and commenting so much.

You're a legend.

:) <3 

--------------------------

So. Jason and I had totally been a couple for an entire three weeks. I couldn't help share the news. Mel approved, which was good. He'd come over for dinner a few nights ago, Dad and him got along, phew. Luke was, you know, his usual self. I wasn't worried about him.

We'd been hanging out a lot, and he took me to the movies last Tuesday. We got along really well. Who would have thought? I was actually really, really happy.

But I was worried today.

Let me explain why.

-------------------------------

"Hello," Jason smiled down to me, his eyes shining extra bright today. I stood on the tips of my toes and pecked his lips.

"Hiya."

We hadn't been sitting together at school, but we still hung out. The talk of us being together was simmering down. Slightly. We didn't want to rush into anything. Frankly I was scared to sit with him. His group is rather... intimidating.

"Want to come back to my table?"

I shook my head, sending my hair swirling around me. Uh uh. 

"Come on, you haven't even tried." he pleaded, giving me the 'puppy dog' eyes. I frowned at him, hating when he did that to me.

"No."

He sighed. "Fine, can I come to yours?"

"Pardon?" I asked stupidly.

Surely I hadn't heard him right.

"What's wrong?"

"You want to come sit at my group?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Er- yep."

"Wow..." I trailed off, trying to wrap my head around it. Okay, it wasn't that big of a deal, but I was surprised he would even want to.  "Come along then."

I tugged his hand and he fell in step with me. I felt a little smug at us holding hands. I still couldn't get over the fact that we were together. Even though it had only been three weeks, it had been the best three weeks in my life. I really enjoyed his company. He was just so easy-going and nice, believe it or not.

"Don't judge, kay'?"

He rolled his eyes. "Like I would."

"We'll see..." I muttered, ducking my head.

I didn't overly want him to meet my group. No offense to them but they weren't really 'cool'. They were actually a little strange... Well, some of them anyway. Not the entire group. Some members could do some rather alarming things.