Chapter Forty One

------------------------------------

Dedication: Sehammmm for being a very awesome and supportive fan. Thank you very much. :)

Hey. Okay, so everyone who keeps commenting, 'is this the end?' - no it isn't. I will state the final chapter when it comes, so don't worry. It's not just going to stop at some random chapter. It'll have, Chapter [such and such] FINAL CHAPTER written on it. Okay, so I hope that clears some things up.

Also, I noticed a few people were pretty happy with Emma standing up for herself.  I just had to get her to hit Britney. It made me feel better.

<3

PHOTO OF DANIEL ON THE SIDE.   ------>>>>

-------------------------------

Warmth washed over me as I hesitantly placed my foot inside Jason's mansion. I peered around, my ears straining for any sounds. Miranda strolled casually from the kitchen and smiled warmly at me in greeting.

"Hello, Emma. Jason's not awake yet."

"Oh okay. I'll go change that," I replied with a smile of my own. I mounted the winding staircase and quietly opened his bedroom door. My stomach did a little jolt when I saw him cocooned in his blankets, his face smooth and relaxed. He just looked so adorable.

I grinned wickedly and pounced. My body slammed on his and he jumped in alarm, a string of curses tumbling out of his mouth. Once he had somewhat recovered, he looked up at me with a frown evident on his face.

"Was that neccassary?" he asked flatly.

I nodded, a slow grin stretching across my face. "Yep."

He rolled his eyes. I found myself straddling him and rested back onto his thighs. I took a moment to drink in his features. His tanned skin and blond, floppy hair contrasted extremely well with each other. His liquid, blue eyes stared brightly back at me. His strong jaw and straight, white teeth stood out when he smiled. I just wanted to melt into a little puddle.

"Get up. You're coming to school." I declared.

"I don't wanna'," he complained moodily, jutting his chin stubbornly, reminding me of a child.

He hadn't attended school since Mark had passed away. Even though he was completely normal now, he couldn't be bothered to go. But since I had stupidly hit one of the most popular girls in school, I needed a body guard.

"Come on. I need someone to protect me."

"Can't we just stay here?" he asked, pouting. "I'd rather just watch movies or something."

"Dad won't let me."

"Your Dad won't know," he challenged, wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and slapped his bare chest gently. I then pulled back the sheets and nodded, impressed, getting a full view of his defined abs as he didn't sleep with a shirt on.

"Quit being a pervert," he joked. 

"S-sorry," I muttered, heat rising to my cheeks. He chuckled, pulling me down beside him and covering me with his blankets. He pressed his lips to mine, before folding his elbow and resting his head on it.