Chapter V

It was a dark winter’s night. Snow pelted against the window panes. It had been three years since Soo Jin been taken from him. For these three years, he had constantly been blaming himself, blaming himself for not being able to protect his little sis.

Coming to think of it, it caused a lurch in his stomach and that sickly feeling returned. Sure  he had went to the hospital to get his wounds treated, but the pain that he felt physically was nothing compared to the nightmare that tormented him.

He had failed as a duty of a brother, he failed to protect his little sister. That amount of guilt has been weighing down on his shoulders.

Therefore, he made this life changing decision - to find his younger sister no matter what, and give her the love and care that he had owed her for almost a decade.

*Flashback 1*

“Oppa!!” a 5 year old girl rushed into his arms, hugging him tightly around the waist.

“Aw Jinnie, yes?” 9 year old Kyungsoo hugged his sister, messing up her hair. 

“Oppa! I got full marks for my spelling! Oppa now owes me an ice cream!” she crooned, grinning toothily at her older brother.

“Aw, our Jinnie is growing up and learning so fast!” Kyungsoo smiled and kissed Soo Jin on both cheeks.

*Flashback 2*

“Kyungie, why is your cheek bruised?” Soo Jin asked, blowing gently on his wound.

Kyungsoo flinched and hissed. 

“Oppa, did you get into a fight sgain?” Soo Jin asked, utter concern for her brother.

“Ani, I bumped into a wall, don’t worry to much about it, arasso?” Kyungsoo smiled, tenderly placing his hand on Soo Jin’s hair.

Truth is, he did indeed get into a fight. Earlier that day, one of his classmates commented on how overly kind hearted his Jinnie was, making it an easy target for people to prey on and cheat. 

Kyungsoo, out of rage, had punched the guy in anger, whereas the other guy retaliated, blowing a punch to his face. A fight ensued, and the teacher had to pry them apart.

*Flashback 3*

Ding Dong! The doorbell rang. 17 year old Kyungsoo stood outside the door, waiting patiently. 

“Annyeong! How may I help you?

“Uh, is Do Soo Jin here?” he asked uncertainly, face creased into a frown. 

He swore he saw a look of panic flash across her eyes, but soon dissipated. 

“Minra ssi, who’s that?” 

Kyungsoo almost jumped out of his skin when he heard that voice. Craning his head, he tried to peek behind her.

Minra was almost caught by surprise, but she soon regained her composure. Squaring her back and facing him, she firmly uttered, “There’s no one by the name of Do Soo Jin here, but,” she placed her finger under his chin, lifting up his head, and placing a chaste kiss on his lips. Shocked, Kyungsoo’s reaction was sudden, pushing her away, such that she stumbled backwards.

“You know, you’re my type, I like feisty dongsaengs.” she giggled, pouting slightly.

There was clearly a look of disgust and hate painted on Kyungsoo’s face.

“Aw, if you feel lonely, you know where to go now, hope we meet again!” Minra smirked, the edge of her lip curling upwards, before slamming the door. He could hear the faint clicking of heels fading away.

*Flashback Ends*

A/N yowuzzup :3 exams are coming so i wont be able to update until it ends. lol. sorry if this was short. my brain was not functioning because of xinghan. so right now, after this author note, there will be a short story written by me. i thought of it during sports.

Once upon a time, there was a panda, a deer, a unicorn and an owl. They were the best of friends - singing and dancing was their passion. One day, the friends decided to have a mini adventure. But what they did not know was that, a mini adventure leads to a big one.

With their hope kept up, the band of friends travelled to the galaxy, where they had delicious delicacies such as eggs, bacon and baozis. 

While the friends were eating, they encountered a dark skinned boy that had strange powers. He started to teleport around, attacking them with chicken. Frightened, the friends started to throw rainbows at the boy.

However, it did not seem to be working. In fact, the boy seemed to get stronger. Seeing this situation from above, an angel decided to interfere. He went into the galaxy and started to shoot lightning at the boy. The boy knew that against the angel, he was no match. 

Therefore, the boy disappeared into a puff of smoke.

-The End- 

Character Cast

Panda - Tao

Unicorn - Lay

Deer - Luhan

Owl - D.O

Egg - Chanyeol (Eggyeol)

Bacon - Baekhyun

Baozi - Xiumin (The baozi cheeks)

Galaxy - Kris (If you watched EXO showtime, you'll know)

Rainbow - Sehun (His rainbow hair)

Angel - Suho 

Lightning - Chen 

Dark - skinned boy - Kai

Tadaaa~ how did you feel?