Chapter II

D.O walked towards us and bowed dramatically. “Ladies, may I welcome the two gentlemen that will have the pleasure of you sitting on them.”

Mi Rae giggled happily, but she played along with him. I on the other hand, was shooting death glares at D.O. 

“Yoo Ra noona! I wanted to win! But Lay cursed my luck today!”  Sehun chortled and back hugged me. I blushed a deep red from the sudden skinship.

“Yah! Don’t think I still like you guys! I now can only stand your presence!” I gibbered back at him.

“Noona, you still don’t like me? I’m very cute, y’know! Bbuing bbuing!” Sehun whined and does the cute aegyo thing.

Tao plastered a look of annoyance on his face and stomped over to the younger boy.

“Yah! Oh Sehun, that ‘s my trademark aegyo! Don’t you copy it or else gege won’t buy you bubble tea already!” Tao growled.

“Hmph, like you even buy me bubble tea! Luhan hyung is the one that buys me bubble tea! Luhan hyung is the best, y’know!” Sehun retorted.

“ENOUGH!” Luhan finally could not stand seeing the both of them argue. He grabbed Sehun by the collar, and pushed Tao into the waiting arms of Kris. Despite being separated, the both of them still shared evil contacts and laser beams shot back and forth.

“Aish! Just stop!” Suho yelled at the both of them.

“So...what about the sitting partners?” Luhan asked.

D.O being naughty, pushed Chanyeol towards Mi Rae. 

“Uhh, I lost the game...so erm, you are supposed to sit on me...” Chanyeol’s voice trailed off and he rubbed the nape of his neck abashedly.

--

Baekhyun took a deep breath and calmed down his racing emotions. Every now and then, he snuck a glance at you.

Suddenly, you snapped your head around and saw him gazing at you. You arched an eyebrow and Baekhyun just shrugged his shoulder. He was nervous, nervous that you would not like the seating. Butterflies danced around in his stomach and he felt the urge to take Yoo Ra into his arms.

--

I was laughing with Mi Rae when I felt someone’s eyes burn into the back of my head. I turned my head around and noticed Baekhyun’s eyes watching me. I raised an eyebrow questioningly and he just shrugged his shoulders.

That punk, I secretly thought.

Chen’s voice interrupted your thoughts,

“Aaaand, the first pairing is... Mi Rae and Chanyeol!” Chen announced like a lovesick fangirl.

Mi Rae was overjoyed. She jumped up and ran over to Chanyeol. 

“Uh, MiRae, one question first. How heavy are you?” Chanyeol asked, trying to shrug the girl off his arm but with no success.

“Yah, hyung, you know that’s a pretty rude question to ask a girl, you know. What if she gets offended?” D.O chided.

“Its okay, oppa, I am 58 kg and Yoo Ra is 45 kg. There’s a big weight difference between us and I think she’s underweight.” Mi Rae told the rest of the guys.

--

“Yah, hyung, why do you let your dongsaeng get squashed by Mi Rae!” Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun. He eyed you from the corner of his eyes and noticed how slim you were compared to Mi Rae. 

He sighed in relief, secretly overjoyed in his heart that you are light. Not that he considered Mi Rae to be heavy.

--