19

Riley.

"What do you want to talk about?" Austin asked.

"Just wait until tomorrow" I hung up before he could say anything else.

These past two weeks have been full of crying or hanging out with Taylor. I wanted to be surrounded by memories of him while being with my bestfriend, giving her the excuse that me and RJ broke up.

But in reality, I was crying over her jerk of a father.

I rolled over in bed and turned off my light.

I woke up the next morning and got ready for the day. I spent more time mentally preparing myself for me and Austin's future conversation than I did getting ready. I sighed as I exited my house and stepped out onto my front porch.

I sighed as I got into my car. I decided to just sit in my car, hands on the wheel, and think about what I'm doing. I need to break things off, this wasn't good for any of us. And if Taylor found out...I don't know if I could live with myself.

I finally turn on the car and drive off to their house. Taylor had practice today so it would just be Austin and I and that made me all the more nervous. The quick drive to their house gave me absolutely no time to think so I stayed in the car a bit longer. That was until Austin came out with a trash bag, and no shirt. God.

I try to stay as still as possible but sadly Austin catches a glimpse of my figure through my tainted windows. I sigh and smile before stepping out of the car and following him to the front door.

"Hey" I say, breaking the silence as we sit in the quiet living room.

"Hey" he replied, slinging his arm over the couch. I took the time to notice the bags under his eyes and pale face.

"God you look beautiful" He sighed, sitting up and coming closer to me.

"Have you been drinking?" I add, smelling the alcohol on his breath.

"A little. But not enough to be drunk." He grins. My heart warmed at his smile.

"I didn't come here to be complimented. I came here to talk about...us" I sit back.

"I'm so sorry for saying what I did. I know I can't take it back but I can surely make up for it. Please Riley. These past few weeks have literally been hell without you." He comes in front of me, knees on the floor and hands connected, resting on my lap.

"Austin, what we were doing is so wrong. I can't keep this kind of secret from Taylor. It would crush her and disgust her and she would most likely hate me forever. I'm done being so selfish" I push his hands off just for them to come back, just gripping my thighs this time while burying his face in them.

"I'm not. I will be as selfish as I want when it comes to you. I want every part of you. You're better than any woman I've ever been with or seen for that matter. Please Riley. One more chance please." The end came out muffled due to him stuffing his face into my legs, gripping the sides as if I were going to disappear into thin air.

"That's the thing, I'm not even a woman. Austin this is wrong." I sigh, running my fingers through his hair.

"I know. But if we can make this work. If we can keep it a secret long enough. Maybe it wouldn't be so wrong." He looked up at me with red eyes and puffy cheeks.

At that moment, I felt my heart break into a million pieces. I have never witnessed Austin cry and to think that the first time I did, It was because of me.

I rubbed his cheeks my with my thumbs and watched as he closed his eyes, leaning into my touch.

"On one condition." His eyes popped open.

"Anything"

"Nothing happens with people around. No flirty looks, no secret touching. None of it. And you have to control your temper." He grinned.

"Done" he smiled.

"Come here" I smiled and he lifted himself up, hovering over me.

I pulled his head down by his neck and planted a soft kiss onto his lips.

"Please don't ever put me through that again." He begged, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I won't " I smiled and kissed him again.

"Now, where is your liquor cabinet" I stand up with the help of Austin.

He rolls his eyes and takes my hand, leading me to the kitchen.

I try to reach the high cabinet but fail terribly. I look at Austin and he shakes his head, lifting me onto the counter. I smile in victory and grab all the alcohol out of the cabinet except for one wine.

I take the first bottle and shake my head in dissatisfaction.

"Hennessy. Nice" I smile before pouring the entire bottle down the drain. After half an hour of that, we finished and decided to get something to eat and go pick Taylor up from practice.

We settled on some burgers and ate in the car so we could spend more time alone. After we finished, we drove off to the school and saw Taylor waiting outside.

She smiled as she saw me and ran to the car. I laughed at her reaction.

"Family dinner?" She spoke as she got in the car.

"That sounds n-" I was cut off by my phone ringing.

"Hello"

"Where are you? We tried surprising you but no one was home" my mom's voice rang through the phone.

"Hey mom. Yea I'm with Taylor right now." I rolled my eyes.

"Aw come home sweetie. Let's go out to dinner. Please." I hated when she begged because she sounded so sweet and it reminded me of when she used to be a normal mom and didn't leave before sunrise and come home after sun set.

"Ok I'll be there in a few." I sigh.

"Thank you. We'll see you when you get here." She hung up and I rolled my eyes at how manipulative she can be.

"Looks like we have to postpone family dinner, I have another family to attend to" I sigh.

On the ride home, Taylor falls asleep and Austin's hand finds its way between my thighs, resting and squeezing frequently. We got to the house and Taylor went inside leaving Austin and I by my car alone.

"I'll see you tomorrow " I tell him, reaching up for a kiss. Before I could kiss him he grabs my jaw and holds me in place.

"Promise" he holds out his pinky. I giggle and wrap my small pinky around his large one.

"I promise" he pulled me to connect our lips then sent me on my way.

________________________

I'm so sorry for the long ass wait but school was becoming harder for me so I had to take a break for a while. But I'm back and simmer is coming up so be ready

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni ✌🏼