1

{Riley}

I sigh as I began to get ready. I truly did not want to attend this party tonight. It's my best friends', taylor, birthday and she's having a party at her house.

I'm not really the party type though. I'd rather just have her stay over here and rent out a movie while we eat cake. But she's all about parties and I have to be a good friend and support her.

She wants me there extra early because she wants me to help decorate. I hate going over there because her step dad makes me sexually frustrated. He is so gorgeous and I can't even tell him or Taylor, and I tell her everything.

He doesn't have a wife anymore because she left. Basically Taylor was born and her dad died. Eventually Taylor's mom remarried to Taylor's step-dad and her mom went to prison for murder. Screwed, I know. Taylor no longer sees her as her mom and sees her step-dad as her dad. So basically, her real family is gone.

His name is Austin but I call him Mr. Mahone. Me and Taylor have been friends for as long as I can remember and he used to tell me, when I was around the age of thirteen, that I should stop calling him that but I didn't. I never knew why he wanted me to stop or why I couldn't but it just continued.

I went upstairs to my room and went into my closet. I put on a white jumpsuit and some black heels.

I'm not the type to dress up but Taylor insisted on it so I have to be girly for her

I'm not the type to dress up but Taylor insisted on it so I have to be girly for her. I went to get this outfit around last week and I never wore it, now that I am, it feels really tight.

I went to my bathroom and applied some makeup. I hated wearing makeup, and I hated taking it off even more. But this is just for Taylor. I didn't do much to the point where I felt uncomfortable all night but enough to make Taylor happy.

I curled my hair and figured this would make me look good enough for Taylor's approval so I ran back to my room and grabbed my phone.

I grabbed my clutch and stuffed my phone inside. I ran downstairs, grabbed my keys and jumped in my car and took off.

Taylor only lived a few minutes away from me so it didn't take long to arrive. When I did, I saw a bunch of decorations in the yard. I walked up to the door and knocked. I waited for a few minutes until Austin answered the door.

He looked me up and down for a quick second then finally decided to speak up. "Hey Riley, you look beautiful, but how did you get your parents to agree to that?" He chuckled, sliding over and letting me in. "Actually, they're at work. But we all know Taylor would kill me if I didn't look 'girly' for her party." I said looking around the house that was full of decorations.

He chuckled and told me where Taylor was. As I was heading up the stairs, I felt a pair of eyes burning into my soul, well more like my ass. I smirked and continued walking. I found her room and saw that she was wearing a black dress with a gold belt in the middle, black heels, a gold bracelet, and gold hoops.

She turned around and gasped, then I gasped, mocking her. "Riley, who told you to look like a Fucking super model?" She fake yelled at me.

"No but seroiusly, when did you start dressing like that, you look gorgeous. I didn't even know you owned stuff like that." She asked amused.

"I'm not wearing this kind of stuff on a daily basis, I just went out and bought this last week so you wouldn't get all mad because I didn't dress up." I exaggerate.

"But you. You look amazing girly. Do a spin for mama." She spun like a little girl would, trying to be a princess, making me giggle.

"But you need one more thing to make it perfect." She said walking over to her jewelry box. She picked out a few things and motioned for me to sit on the bed.

She put gold hoops on me and a gold bracelet. Then a gold necklace. Someone enjoys gold.

She moved back and motioned towards the mirror. "Wow. Thank you fairy god mother." I joked. She giggled and we walked out to go finish decorating.

When we reached the bottom of the stairs we heard shuffling in the kitchen so we went in there. We got in there and we saw Austin trying to hold up a banner.

Trying

"Do you need any help dad, you kind of look like your struggling." Taylor giggled. "No it's your party you go sit down and relax, I've got this." She shrugged and walked to the living room.

Me being stubborn and all, walked over and helped him anyway. I pulled up a chair next to where he was standing and held up the other side. He sighed in relief and thanked me.

"No problem. You need any help with those ceiling decorations?" I asked. "Actually, I do. You can get over here and I'll get over there." He pointed "alright". And he handed me the decorations.

Now me being 5'3 didn't help and neither did the chair so I just got onto the counter and started. I was almost finished and was really close to the edge of the counter, still wearing heels may I add. But I managed to get the last part on without falling. It was when I heard the doorbell go off that I had gotten startled.

I slipped and one foot fell off. I was waiting for the excruciating pain to hit me but it never did. Instead I felt two muscular arms wrapped around me.

"Are you OK?" He asked concerned. "Yea I'm fine" "next time I'll just hire people to help" he chuckled while unwrapping his arms from me, instantly making me miss his touch.

We walked into the living room to see about fifteen people already standing around and more coming through the door.

We looked at each other, knowing I would be staying over and we would all have a crazy clean up job in the morning. But we sighed, knowing there was no backing out now. Taylor motioned me towards the group of people she was with and I simply prayed in my head that this party wouldn't be too crazy.

______________________________________

Hey so I'm back with another story and if you haven't read my other stories I'm working on you should. Like...NOW. no pressure. Anyway. Thanks for reading and just remember to slap that vote button. And hit that comment button and tell me what you think.

Wuv you biscuits😘

~yanni