5

{Riley}

I woke up in Taylor's bed after coming to the conclusion that we share everything so this is basically mine too. I found that it was empty and that the shower was running so I just hopped out of bed and headed downstairs. When I reached the bottom floor I saw that, that kid was still here and was watching TV on the couch.

"Hey. RJ right?" I asked walking up to him. "Yea. Sorry I didn't leave yet. I don't really think im equipped to drive when im hung over and plus I didn't even bring my car." he sighed. "Well you stay for breakfast and I'll take you home later." I grinned and he nodded facing back to the TV.

I walked into the kitchen to cook something and saw that it was already two in the afternoon so I decided to just order a pizza. After the call for the pizza ended I went back in the living-room just to find SpongeBob on the TV. I squealed and plopped down on the couch crossing my legs together like a little kid.

"How old are you?" RJ asked with a chuckle. "Seventeen." I said not looking away from the TV. "Well you look like your twenty one but act like your three" he laughed. I flipped him off and giggled a little. "No but seriously you have a really nice body especially for your age. Better than most women." he complemented me.

"Thanks but not really. I don't like the way im set up but I try to make it work." "well you've succeeded." he chuckled and that's when I heard someone clear their throat.

I turned to see that it was Austin standing behind the couch RJ was sitting on. And he did not look pleased. "Riley, can I speak with you in the kitchen please?" he asked. I nodded and followed him into the kitchen knowing damn well that wasn't a question.

"What was that?" he asked angrily when we finally were alone. "What was what?" I honestly didn't know what he was getting worked up for. "You and that guy flirting." I mentally scoffed. "Are you serious? That wasnt flirting. That was me getting a complement." I hissed.

"You could have stopped at thank you and dropped it but you carried it on like you wanted him to admire your body and talk about it." "no I didn't. I was trying to be nice and hold a conversation unlike you, you inconsiderate asshole." I said and stormed off and instead of finishing SpongeBob I went upstairs to Taylor's room.

I found her sitting on her bed brushing her hair. I can't help but to get mad in these types of situations. I hate when people try to tell me I did something I didn't. When they accuse me of stupid shit. I have a bad temper and I just can't hold it in.

Once Taylor realizes my anger she drops her brush and walks over to me."what's wrong?" she asked and I was about to tell her the real situation but I had to bite my tongue, remembering I can't so I came up with a lie.

"I was watching SpongeBob and your dad turned it off for no reason." and she chuckled but shut up because of my deep love for cartoons, especially SpongeBob. "I ordered a pizza but once it gets here I have to take a new friend to their house." I explained to her.

She looked at me and apologized for laughing but still smiled a little while I still held a little frown. I just grabbed my phone and checked the time seeing that the pizza should be here any minute. As if on cue, the doorbell rang and I rushed down to get it.

Sadly when I reached the door so did someone else. And by someone else I mean Austin. When we both grabbed the handle I let go and walked in the kitchen after he said he would pay for it. When he came in the kitchen he set the pizza on the counter along with the 2 liter of pop. After a minute of awkward silence I realized that Austin was only getting protective because he cares and that's better than not caring at all.

"You didn't have to do that." I whispered. He only shrugged.

I sighed and went to the other side of counter and hugged him. I hugged him for a long time but pulled away once I noticed it probably wasn't the best idea especially if Taylor was in the house.

"Im sorry for freaking out earlier I just don't want you getting hurt messing around with these boys." I sighed

"I know and I appreciate that but you have to learn how to let me take care of things on my own." he sighed then nodded.

I just sat there smiling my ass off like an idiot and then turned around snatching the box like a fat ass. After eating a piece or two I put two pieces on a napkin and went into the living-room to find RJ in the same spot only laying down now.

I layed the pizza on his chest which startled him a little even though he was wide awake. "Get ready. Im about take you home. I just have to get ready." I said and he nodded taking his pizza.

I ran upstairs and went to the room I put my stuff in. I quickly grabbed my jumpsuit and a cardigan and some white shoes and threw my hair up in a messy bun.

I looked in the mirror for a second and realized I look like a walking zombie still so I applied a little concealer under my eyes and decided I looked good to go

When I reached the bottom stair, I made a big thump indicating I was done here and ready and RJ got up off the couch. We walked out to my car and hopped in when I noticed I forgot my phone.

"Shit I left my phone, I'll be right back." and i hopped out of the car, rushed upstairs, grabbed my phone, then went back to the car.

"Sorry 'bout that." I apologized, starting the car. "No problem. But, one question." I looked over at him indicating I wanted him to ask.

"Are you trying to cover your butt with that cardigan?" he asked out of the blue. "Yeah why?" "it didn't work." he chuckled and i chuckled along with him "it never does."

After he gave me his address we just talked the whole ride. I got to know a lot about him and found out that he goes to my school. Only thing is that he is a senior and I'm still a junior and his graduation is coming up since its may.

"Well I will definitely be there." I said as we arrived to his house. "Alright. Hey lets exchange numbers so we can keep in contact." I agreed and we exchanged numbers. When he left I pulled out and went back to Taylor's house just to find her car gone.

I went inside and called for Austin. He yelled back and told me to come upstairs. "Where did tay-" he interrupted me. "She went out for a while and wont be back for a few hours so its just you and me baby." I smiled at the pet name.

"And I want you so bad." he added with a smirk walking towards me.

____________________________________

Hey biscuits! I missed you guys. Im on summer vacation now so way better updates. This want supposed to end like this but it worked way better than what I had planned. So drop a comment a and a vote.

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni😍

Ps decided the emoji switch made more since if u pay attention.