17

Riley.

After we ate, Austin gave me a tour of the boat. He showed me the bedroom last and it was decorated from top to bottom. There were your basic rose pedals covering the floor leading to the bed with more. Then you have your classic candles illuminating the room.

We head back up to the front of the boat and I lean against the railing, admiring everything.

Austin wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"Enjoying the view?" he asked, I nodded.

"Good bevasue I've been enjoying mine all night." he pecked my neck making me blush and laugh at his lame remark.

"That was so corny." I giggled as I turned around in his arms.

"Only for you baby." he pecked my lips.

I leaned in for another kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He tightened his grip on my hips and dug his fingers into them making me release a small moan.

"Let's explore the bedroom, you didn't get a full tour of it." he winked and tangled our hands together, leading us back down to the bedroom.

As soon as we hit the last step he turned around and devoured my lips. My feet were lifted off of the ground and soon wrapped around autin's body.

I smile into the kiss and pull at his hair. "I thought I was getting a tour." I smirked.

"Fuck the tour." he breathed and captured my lips again.

He lead us to the bed and turned us around so that I was on the bottom. Austin's grabby hands swiftly pulled off my dress and my heels were next until his phone started ringing in his pocket.

He ignored it as he hungrily kissed my neck then my phone started ringing in my clutch. I went to grab it but Austin grabbed my hand and used his free hand to enter my underwear.

"Austin, what if its my parents." I moan as he rubs small circles on my clït.

He releases my hand but doesn't stop his torture. I look at the caller id and saw that it was Taylor.

"Hey t-tay. " is stutter when Austin moves his body down in between my legs.

"WHERE ARE YOU?! I tried calling my dad but he won't answer and im so scared right now." she yelled through the phone as I quickly sat up leaving Austin confused as he was about to devour my lower region.

He gave me a glare but I glared back because my situation was more important.

"Taylor what are talking about? What happened?" I urged and I guess the mention of Taylor alerted Austin because he sat up quickly and came closer to the phone.

"I was walking to my car after practice and some guy came and tried to touch me. Fortunately someone saw us and grabbed him off of me. They called the police and now I'm at the police station. Supposedly this guy has been running around raping girls and no-one has caught him." she explained in a shaky voice.

"I just want to go home." she cried.

Austin quickly got up and gave me my dress, running upstairs.

"Ok Taylor I'll go to your house and get your dad and we'll be there soon." I lied.

"Ok, just hurry. Please." she begged.

I hung up and got my clothes. I quickly got dressed just as Austin ran back down.

"We're turning around. You can't go in those clothes. She'll question it. There are extra clothes in the closet." he told me so I walked to the closet and slipped out of my dress once again to put some jeans and a T-shirt on.