14

Riley

I just sat there touching my lips feeling a tingling sensation run through them. Its only been a few nights since he's kissed me but I forgot how it felt.

His lips were so plump I could kiss them all day. But I'm not going to let him know im slowly giving in. This is still wrong no matter what.

I hopped off of the counter and ran upstairs to my room plopping down on my bed. Usually in a situation like this I would call Taylor but I can't this time. Instead I call my parents to see when they're coming back.

I dialed my mom's number and waited for her to answer. Like always she didn't answer so I left a voicemail.

"Hey mom, just wondering when you coming back. Call me when you get this. Love you, bye."

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair as boredom set in again. Taylor was at a volleyball meet until nine and it was only seven.

I decided to just go to sleep since there was nothing else to do. I only slept for a few hours since I woke up at 2 am.

The sound of rain pelting down my window caught my attention. I peeked out the curtains and watched the rain violently hit the ground. I like rain but I hate storms.

I jumped under my covers when the sound of thunder cracked throughout my huge house. I felt so lonely. I hated it.

My phone started to ring so I peeped my head out of the blankets to see who it was. I couldn't see my phone from where I was but I could reach it so I just grabbed it.

I saw that it was Austin and I answered it.

"Hello."

"Hey, how you holdin' up over there?" his groggy voice rang through the phone giving me chills.

"What do you mean?" I asked cluelessly even though I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"I know you hate storms and all. It woke me up so I decided to call and check on you." why is he so fucking nice to me?

"Oh, well im fine. I think im just going to try and sleep through it." I lied. We both know damn well im staying up through this storm.

"Ok, well I was just checking. Goodnight."

"Thanks, goodnight." I hung up the phone.

I just started playing on my phone to pass time. After about 30 minutes there was a knock on my door.

I stood up to put on some pants because I can not sleep in pants whatsoever and walked down to the door.

I slowly opened it until I saw Austin with a book bag on his back. I quickly opened the door and let him in. He shivered as he took off his soaked jacket and soaked shoes.

"Austin, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked, partially angry and partially surprised by him coming here during a storm like this.

"I came to make sure you weren't lonely." he said while rubbing up and down his arms.

"We'll talk about this later, come on."

"Where are we going?" he asked as he followed me.

"To get some dry clothes." I said, taking him upstairs to the laundry room.

We have a box full of clothes we dont wear and give them to our guests. I hand him some socks, a pair of boxers, a black T-shirt, and some gray sweatpants.

"Now go change and put your clothes in here." I said pointing to the dryer. He nodded and went to the bathroom.

I went down to the livingroom and sat down on the couch playing on my phone again. I looked over at his soaked bag and wondered what was in it.