Your First Date (Kara)

"I have to tell you something." Supergirl said and you nodded. "Dating me has a lot of secrets and I don't think you want that."

"Trust me, I'd love nothing more than a bit of excitement in my life." You said and she smiled, a slight blush coloring her face. "So, what do you want, I'm paying."

"I wouldn't want to cost you any money." She said and you rolled your eyes and ordered the most expensive thing on the menu. Cat would kill you no doubt, but it was worth it to impress her. "I'll have a burger."

"So, where are you from?" You asked and she told you a bit about Krypton and asked you the same question. "I am a proud girl from Boston, but when some things went down with my family, I moved here and lived with my Aunt Cat."

"Not to pry and I realize you don't have to tell me, but what happened with your family?" She asked and you smiled, remembering the horrific memory of finding your mom's dead body and having to call the cops on your dad and then having to call Cat.

"She was beaten near death and then shot herself up with lethal amounts of crack. It was my dad's fault she was beaten, but I went to live with my very wealthy aunt and now it's all in the past. She offered me a job working as her assistant, which is absolutely awesome." You said and Supergirl smiled.

"I'm happy for you." She said and you nodded, smiling.

"Enough about me, what about you?" You asked and she told it was a story for another time. The two of you enjoyed your dinner and then flew off at the first sign of civilian danger. You went to your apartment and smiled, laughing slightly at how excited you were about future dates with Supergirl.