home sweet home

I got to minnesota

"what could I get for you?" a lady asked at Starbucks

"a Carmel coffee"

"is that all?" she typed it in not looking up

"yup" I paused " hey aren't you Gracie?" she looked up

"life?" she said

"how are you?" I smiled

"fine I heard you won the gold in snowboarding" I smile and nodded "I heard your dating that white guy"

see Gracie was one of the girls who picked on me since I left highschool.she has had 2 kids and funny part is...I became a gold metal champ by not care what people thought about me and she what? got HIV by the age of 17?

she was a dancer and I'm a snowboarder.

"yeah his names Shaun"

she handed me my coffee"no hard feelings right?"

i laughed and took my coffee"haha what ever you think"

"what do you mean"

"grace you and the dance team bullied me since I was little and killed my best friend" she looked down"I still remember that night"

flashback

"you'll never get to the Olympics" they tossed my bike in to the river.

a 15 year old me is tied to the back of a truck and I watch as they toss a 1500 dollar bike in to a river.

"what ya crying about?" grace said

I would have wiped tears away but tied to a truck.

I felt Dan-graces boyfriend- stab me in the stomach.

"Dan drop her off by the hospital" they hoped in the truck and started to drive.

once they drove away from my almost lifeless body at the hospital I crawled in to the hospital.

flashback end

"you are mean and rude" I said

"I thought you would change" she said

"grace you KILLED MY ONLY FRIEND!!!"

in high school I had one friend named Logan he ended up dieing from staying out in the cold.

I left with out her saying anything.

I walked home....I lived about two blocks from a local Starbucks. I opened the door to my sisters house.

okay I have 3 sisters

Lynn

Erin

Jessica

me and erin and Jessica talk all the time.

I smiled walking in to Jessica house smiling

"AUNTIE LIFE!" Bella said

"Bella!" I cooed

Bella was jessicas child. Erin had a boy named seth.

"mama's in the back with Dada" she cooed

I walked back in to the living room to see them kissing "EWWWW!" I cooed

"oh life" Jessica got up "jack stand up!" she helped him up"what brings you here?"

"well I thought I might take bella and Seth out skiing" I smiled

Seth was 16 and Bella was 6

"oh God no Bella's not going on that hill" she smiled "I'll call Erin" she went in the other room.

"so life" jack was Jessica's boyfriend

"what?" I said looking up from my phone

"your dating that Shaun guy right"

"yup" he leaned in and kissed me....

"JACK!" Jessica yelled.

jack had the wrong idea here...I'm mean Jessica is smoking! she hot! she would wear dresses when its snowing cause the snow would melt.....and Jessica's strong as hell to!

I walked out of Jessica's house In a rush....I ended up sitting on a rock in my hideout.

I smiled this hideout was here ever since I was 5! I smiled as I seen the drawings from when I was little.

it was midnight before I got a hotel. smiling I went to bed.

the next day I knew I should just go home to Colorado. I didn't bring anything with me to Minnesota so I hoped on a plane and went to Colorado. I texted Shaun and asked him if he was home I really need to see him. he didn't reply........I went to my house and see Stacy sitting there

Stacy's p.o.v

I was sitting in the living room when life came in . she looked like hell...

"life" I ran to her side. she moved away from me quick and went to her bedroom.

"DO NOT CALL JOHN!! she said I set my phone down and sat back on the couch.

Shaun p.o.v

I've been stuck in Colorado...my couch took my phone....I hand no way to talk to life....

"whos girlfriend" coach said

"my girlfriend" I said taking my bindings off.

"you're spending to much time talking to her" he handed me my phone"break up with her"

---++------++-++-+

well hello guys!

hi guys how do you like this story

message me please if you liked I do reply!