songs

Jersey boys can't take my eyes off of you playing threw my apartment.

"CANT TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU!" I sang making pancakes.

"life" I heard come from behind me

I turn to see Shaun filming me.

I was only in my X games tee shirt I had it cutting in to a crop top. I had a pair of gray sweatpants.

he put his phone down I seen him upload it.

"SHAUN I SWEAR IF YOU UPLOADED THAT!" he cut me off with a kiss

"you'll what?"

"this" I tickled him and he didn't laugh. I stopped and slowly walked away from him "oh god" a smirked formed on his face and I ran. he followed me. "Shaun don't! hahaha please! hahah" he tackled me and I fell behind the couch. "SHAUN STOP!" I yelled laughing

giggling and snorting and laughing he finally let me breath.

I pulled out my phone

@life_anderson : I really love this goof ball!

I looked at his twitter and seen the video my amazing girlfriend singing and dancing to Jersey boys.

I stood up to see my food burning. I ran to turn off the stove and throw the pancake away.

ounce I did that I notices a tango song was on. I felt hands on my hip. he pulled me in to a tango.

"damn it Shaun I'm trying to make breakfast" I said

"well stop being so devine!" I giggled he let me go finish making pancakes.

after me and Shaun sat on the couch and watched TV.

"madam " Jaime said

"yes"

"umm I believe your sister is on her way up the stairs" I dropped everything ran to the door.

I opened it to see my sister on the stairs.

okay let me explain my sisters had 5 kids by 20. now being 40 she only wants me for money.

okay no that's a lie. she's had 7 kids by the age of 20. when our mother died she broke my limited edition Burton board and she took the money our mom said was mine. plus since I was 5 there was mental and physical torment. I hated her

"what Lynn"

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry" she stopped right at the top.

"what do you really want" I said leaning on the door.

"Dalton and jayden need braces" I laughed

"let's see Lynn when I need help paying for the medical bill for this" I pointed to my left cheek showing my scar "cause of your boyfriend"

when she was dating this fat scum bag loser. he say me as a piece of candy. I didn't like him cause he would hurt her and when he finally.....raped me.....he cut my cheek. my sister had the NERVE! to take HIS SIDE!

"no" I said looking down remembering that day.

"why" she said

"LYNN! YOU TOOK HIS SIDE CAUSE ME METAL AND EMOTIONAL DAMAGE! DO NOR COME BACK" I screamed.