help me

I read the last text....

I'm breaking up with you.

is the last thing he sent me.... this is how all my relationship end....they end two mouths later.....

I got up and packed my stuff...I have a cabin in the middle of nowhere.

(middle of the woods near a  mountain near my house) I got out of my room and went to the garage.

Colorado being snowy I took my snowmobile and rode up there. I left my phone in my room. I needed to get away from humans

I got to the cabin and opened the door with a hammer.

if you don't nail you door shut people are gonna walk in your house and no one wants that.

I got in and seen my house.I made everything in the room.

here it was quite no one saying things and talking. here its just me myself and I!

I smiled and threw some wood in fire. I started a stove fire and made some tea I grabbed one of my books and started reading I smiled to my self. I didn't think about Shaun for a whole 5 months.

Shaun p.o.v

5 months its been 5 months she hasn't talked to me I called Stacy and she said she left. oh god was she mad? I called john and said she didn't see talk to him in 5 months ether. it was the x games in two months hoping to see her there.

life p.o.v

I had a box of bleach in my closet of the cabin for ever. I grabbed it and went to the bathroom two hours later I came out my hair was blonde hair.

I went and got my tea and sat down in a chair. I sipped it and looked at the fire.....Shaun.....this was the first time I was thinking about him... I looked at my Calender and noticed......X GAMES! aww I should go

no Shaun's gonna be there

I sat back down in my chair and sighed

since I got here ive been writing a screenplay. I'm on my last couple pages........it was getting boring and I wanna see how Stacy is and john and hunter.

I grabbed my backpack and packed my bags and nailed up my door and went to my snowmobile. I hopped on and I started off. about a mile away from my cabin I was hit in the face by a branch.

"agrhh!" i felt my cheek wet with blood. I grab my bags and got back on and went back to town.

I smiled and got to johns home.

hunter was maybe......14 and john was maybe.......10. I knocked on the door to see

Sarah and john

"hello" john said "how may I help you?"

"john its me!" he stopped

"life?" he said

I nodded