new York

we got off the plane and I smiled too see the sky blue. I pulled my coat tighter against my chest. Shaun right behind me smiling , I smiled and we went to the baggage clam and we got our bags I pulled out my phone and called my best friend Toby.

"TOBY!" I yelled

"LIFE YOU BITCH I SEEN THE OLYMPICs! YOU FABULOUS BITCH!"

"hey listen I'm here for the jimmy fallon show and me and my friend need the keys to my flat" we got in a taxi

"kk go by the flat and I'll be there in 6!"

I hung up and I told the taxi the directions.

we came to the flat and I smiled Shaun took the bags. I was able to walk but not far. I grabbed my bags and smiled as we walked up the stairs.

"you live here?" he said

"yeah"

toby came and gave me keys. smiling I opened the door. laughing I see Stacy's cardigan laying across the white couch. Shaun was shock to see all the snowboards and medals and skateboards.

I made a headboard for my guests room out of my old boards. my house was themed black and white.

my houses was big a apartment at the way top of my building. it had a amazing outlook on new York.

"you live here?"

"yup and I made some of the things here" I went to a door"see come see my trophy room"

my trophy showed my awards from kindergarten to now.

I had a shadow box with patches I got from figure skating. well Lets just say my walls were all winter sports and then x games.

"x games?"

"yup BMX biking"

"really" I opened my many case that lined my walls and pulled out a picker of me out 17 teen year old me.

"that's you?"

"yeah" he laughed at my outfit.

a school girl outfit.

"you bike in that?"

"yup!"

"how old were you?"

"17"

"do you still bike?"

"yeah sometimes"

I put it back and I went to another door. it was my work room, were I work on my bikes and fixes my boards.

"JESUS!" Shaun said

"what?"

"just that your 25 and you have a collection of boards and medals like I do"

"well didn't you see that my medal room was mostly figure skating and skiing" he nodded "when I was 2 I started skating and well got about 17 patches by the age of 5 and then when I was 8 I got into skiing and about 18 medals later I got in to skateboarding and BMX"

he was speechless.

"well tomorrow's jimmy fallon what do you wanna do?"

he smiled "I have a idea" he pulled me to the living room. "we sit and watch movies and eat popcorn" I laughed

"I'll get popcorn and you pick the movie"

I went to the kitchen and made popcorn.

"where's your movies?"

I laughed and clapped my hands

" hello life how may I help you" a computer automated voice say

"hello Jamie! " I said smiling

"WHO THE HELL IS THAT!" Shaun said

I came in to the living room and seen him on the floor.

"its hard to explain" I said smiling and helping him up

"well explain"

"okay you know Jarvis? from iron man"

"yeah"

"when I was about 15 I made Jamie"

"awesome" we sat down Shaun and I cuddled.

"Jamie"

"yes?" she said

"please open my movie case"

the white case around my flat screen TV open.

"what movie" Jamie said

I looked at Shaun and smiled "umm the nightmare before Christmas"

"oh okay thank you mr white" he smiled

"wait it knows my name?"

"yeah I might have updated her soft were on the plane ride over here"

"that's awesome!" he said eating popcorn

"lights off" I said to Jaime

"okay is that all life?"

"yes Jaime thank you"

Shaun put his arm over me and pulled me closer to him .

I smiled

Shaun's p.o.v

I pulled her closer. she was tiny but strong, watching the movie I noticed that it was almost Valentine's day.

after the movie was over I looked lover to see her passed out.

it was perfect she was wearing pjs and a band tee shirt. I on the other hand was wearing jeans and a black shirt.

I picked her up and carried her to her bed. I smiled and tucked her in.

her room was black and white like the whole house but I smiled to see her snowboards as the headboard.

"crafty!" I said softly I grabbed my phone and took a picture. I posted it to twitter

@Shaun_white : @life_Anderson is such a crafty and such a pretty amazing girl and I'm proud to say she's mine.

I smiled and went to change I came back in PJ pants and no shirt. I didn't know if I could sleep with her so him hit the couch.

------

0boarderbabe0 I give a shout out to her cause! she awesome and I'm happy that you guys are reading this! :) thanks guys