opening ceremony

life p.o.v

okay life opening ceremony  don't throw up I thought I was nervous. I was had my American sweater on and standing next to john. he had his black hair covered by a beanie. I had ginger hair I hated it. some people say I looked good with this long hair but no I hated it!

I had my hair in pigtails and a hat on.

"okay life" he put his hands on my shoulders" ready" him and I did this thing were we jump up and down to get not nervous we did that and I felt it a tap on the shoulder. I turned to face Shaun white.

"hi" I said

"I just was asking for a picture" he smiled

as I smiled I noticed that Shaun looked kind of disappointed?

"can I have a picture?" I asked he

he nodded giving me a happy sure.

I put my phone up and then he smiled I turned my face so I was kissing his cheek.

I snapped a picture quick. he blushed at me.

I smiled

"do you mind if I upload that to twitter?"

"yeah sure!" he smiled

Shaun and I talked until we had to go out. I smiled as john and I walked out. me and him and Shaun first three people to walk out. I smiled and waved.

it was the most beautiful sight to see! once we stopped we watched

the rings open.

"john" I said

"yeah" he said looking at his phone.

"the rings are opening" I said

"I can't Sarah said that mark and hunter are sick" I pat his back and turned to the rings.

"isn't It beautiful?" Shaun said

"yeah"

"its you first year in the Olympics right?"

"yeah"

"do you like it?" I smile and nodded.

he coughed and awkwardly scratched his neck. "umm do you wanna go out to eat? sometimes?" he smiled

"yeah I would love too!" he cut me off

"I would understand if you didn't im not the most good looking.........wait what?"

I laughed "Shaun you're  good looking! and I would love too!" I asked him for his phone and entered my number "call me sometimes" I said handed him his phone back.

Shaun white p.o.v

I sat next to life and her brother john. on the ride over to Russia I decide yes I had feeling for her.

I walked over to life and asked her for a picture. I really wanted to ask her out to eat but I guess I was nervous.

"can I have a picture?" she smiled

"sure" I said happily

she put up her iPhone and took a selfie. at last minute she turns her face so she's kissing my cheek.

i couldn't help but blush.

"isn't it beautiful" I said to life.

"yeah" she said looking at the rings