How..?

Gavin's Pov

First day of middle school, I see a boy with curly brown hair when I first walked in. The teacher told me to sit behind him and I smiled.

As the year went on I fell more and more for him, and my friends and everyone noticed. Which I got bullied and judged about, and this happened until my senior year. One day he actually stood up for me. I blush a little bit and he helps me up.
"T-thank you..." I spoke with a quite and soft tone. He smiled and nodded to show you're welcome

"No problem, and aren't you Gavin?" He asked, as I nodded. "I'm Michael, do you want to hang out after school?"

"Yeah," I say holding my eye. We both smiled and went off to class saying bye.

I walk into my last hour and I start talking to my best friend Ray, I told him what happened and he fanboyed a little happy for me. He seems to be the only one that does. My parents basically disowned me, everyone at this school thinks I'm a gay piece of shit that deserves to suffer, because I'm different. How could being so different ruin a life, but with Ray I feel better. He's... he's like a brother to me. He's all I got at the moment that's like family or anything to me.

"How could it be possible... he actually noticed me... he wants to hang out... I'm nervous about it... and scared, I don't know what to do," I tell him quietly so no one hears. He reassures me that I'll be fine and I smile to him.

I finally get to his address and I was hesitant to knock on his door. When I do, he opens the door and I smiled nervously, while he smiled happily at me, he let me in and showed me around.

"Want to play Gta?" He asked me sitting on the couch grabbing a controller. I nod and he hands me one. We start playing then he started yelling cause the game angered him I chuckle at him thinking it was cute.

It got late and I was still there, asleep on his shoulder on the couch staying close for warmth.

Michael's Pov

We were watching walking dead and he fell asleep on my shoulder.

How could he be so innocent and happy, he gets bullied everyday since 6th grade. Ray had told me about him and I feel horrible, he deserves better. How can this happen to a sweet British lad.

I kiss his forehead telling his parents he will be here cause I don't want to wake him. They said whatever and I lay him on the couch, while I got comfy on the floor.

-April-
Gavin slowly walks up to me, face a little red, and he looked nervous. He spoke quite and softly.

"Micool... I.. I have loved you since 6th grade when I first showed up here. I thought you were cute and funny. You seemed like a great guy and you still do. I wonder how... how weren't all the girls over you... how you even noticed me... but... you mean everything to me... You are one of the nicest guys to me here and I love that you are... I was wondering though was, will you go to prom with me...?" He nervously stuttered, holding a rose. I smiled softly and I spoke, "yes Gavin I will, and I see Ray helped you," I chuckled and he blushes red as I kissed his cheek. Everyone was shocked. I felt like I needed to say this to everyone. "How?! How could you have been so mean to him when he had done nothing to deserve this! How could you hurt and damage him, because of his sexuality! Because he is different! He is a handsome lad just wanting to fit in, in this world! I hope you all realize what you have done!" I shouted as he blushed as red as the rose he handed me. I smiled at him after everyone nodded that they understood what I was saying.

Gavin's Pov

It's finally prom and me and Michael wore blue and green ties in a black tux. We danced and talked to Ray all night. When it was the end of the night it was right before the last slow dance and time for the king and queen. King was called and it was Michael I was so happy for him I kissed his cheek and he went up, when they called queen it was me. When I got up there, they put the crown on my head and the next thing I knew was I was covered in red fruit punch. I teared up and went to run out when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look back in tears.

"It's alright Gavin, tonight isn't ruined, I think it made it better, I think it will make you grow, don't let them bother you, I know this isn't the best but let's have our last slow dance I don't care if you're covered in juice, I just want to have our last dance together. Because tonight will be the best night of your life," He told me as he them kissed me in front of everyone, both our faces were red.

Afterwards we made our way down to the dance floor. We had our final dance. When the song ended Michael put his hand on my cheek, "Gavin.. will you be my boyfriend?" He asked me and I got beat red nodding. He kissed me one final time then he took me home.

How could one guy make me so happy...?

Hey its me, yeah I know I haven't posted in like forever. I feel bad but I've been busy with school, sports and I've been hanging out with friends a lot more this year. I will do random updates, when I have a chance. I love you all and I hope you liked the story. Good night everyone!