You had me at Hello

This one is from me because I want to write a one shot from one you you gamers *cough cough not lauren cough cough* so I'm writing my own :)

Today I start working at Achievement Hunter. I don't know a lot about them, I have never really watched them before. I have only watched a few let's plays and that's it. They are funny as hell.

Burnie had Barbara show me around. I met a few people which was fun. I am a hybrid. I have seen quite a few. I am a little scared to show everyone but when I get to the AH office I will show them the real me. I told Barbara about me being a cat hybrid. I hate being a cat hybrid, because they are a lot rarer there are only like 100 or so. I don't know the exact number but I think its close.

I walked in and saw 6 hybrids. A cat, lion, cow, bird, rabbit, and ram.

"Guys this is (Y/n) she is the new huntress," Barbara said. I waved a little neverous.

"Hi" everyone said.

"Hello" I smiled. They seem really nice. "Where am I going to sit today?" I asked.

"On the couch. We aren't recording today because of you coming and your desk isn't going to be here until tomorrow." Geoff said I think. "My bad let me introduce everyone one. I'm Geoff, this Jack, Ryan, Gavin, Michael, and Ray"

"Its nice to met you all," I said.

Everyone got back to work. I walked up to Geoff. "Can I live with you? I got kicked out of my apartment this morning for not paying bills when I did,"

"Sure just don't be annoying like Gavin," I laughed at what he said.

"I will try my best" I laughed.

I sat down and started checking twitter. Nothing new of course I only have I follower and I don't follow many people. I found AH's twitters and followed them all.

It was lunch break or whatever you wanting to call it. Gavin walked up to me. "Hello, I'm Gavin and I was wondering if you want to go to lunch with me?" He asked me.

His hair was a dirty blond color that was messy in the most perfect way. He has beautiful mossy green eyes. The prettiest wings.

"Sure" I got up and we left. Neither of us could drive so we walked to subway. We each got a 6 inch sub made the way we wanted.

"So wot's your name again? I didn't catch it early love."

"(Y/n)" I said.

"That's a beautiful name"

"T-Thanks" I said blushing. 'I don't know why but when he said hello I fell for him. He was nice, kind, goofy in videos, and sweet'.

We talked and got to know each other. We had a little bit in common.

When I looked up Rooster Teeth and Achievement Hunter I kinda thought I was like Michael. I have the same additue as him (It only shows when I'm really pissed).

After meeting more people and learning the place better, I don't think I will get so lost tomorrow.

"Its time to go (Y/n)" Geoff said grabbing his stuff.

"Kay one second" I grabbed my stuff and we hopped in the car. Me in the back, Gavin and Geoff in the front. When we get there I was big for me living in a small apartment and house my whole life.

Geoff had Gavin show me around and showed me to my room. "Do you like it?" I nodded it was bigger than my apartment.

"Holy crap! I don't think I need this much room!" Gavin laughed at me. "Well I don't. And this room is bigger than my apartment"

"You must of lived in a really small apartment, then love"

'Why did he call me love?' I shrugged it off and I nodded.

"Want to play Minecraft or something?" He asked.

"Sure," I said. We played in Gavin's room because Katy is watching tv with Geoff.

Gavin sat at the head of his bed and I sat on the floor. "Why are you on the floor?" He asked. I shrugged. "You can sit on my bed I don't care," I got on his bed and logged onto my Xbox live account.

Gavin let me sit next to him. He made sure his wings didn't hit me.

We got on the game and I started collecting stuff for a house and I see gavin picking... Flowers? "Help me build and collect stuff for the house" he placed the flowers in a square and he said its the design for the house. After building the house we just goofed off. I came close once from him being really stupid.

He did the yawn trick and I leaned in not noticing I did. I looked at him and he had a goofy smile on his face. It made me giggle a little, when I stopped he leaned in and kissed me. Shock at first. I never had a boyfriend, or ever kissed anyone. He pulled away, as I was still a little shocked.

"I-I'm sorry" he said sadly. I kissed him lightly. He was shocked for a second then kissed back. He pulled away. "Wait I just thought you didn't like me like that" I giggled.

"I do, but when you kissed me I was shocked," he laughed a little. I smiled. "Want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure." He said as he picked a movie. Before he played it he asked. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I didn't say anything, I just kissed him and he took it as a yes.

"I love you" he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too" I said, falling asleep. I can't believe I might have found my true love.