Dance with me

Ryan's Pov 

The first song just finished and the next song came on it was 'Shut up and Dance With me' Lauren my beauitful wife walked over to me and took my arm. i wasn't paying much attention when she took my arm. I know the lyric's by heart and so does Lauren.

I started singing to it. 

"She took my arm I don't know how it happened we took the floor and she said..."

"Oh don't you dare look back just your eyes on me" she said. her voice was beautiful.

"I said your holding back. She said..."

"Shut up and dance with me" I knew she loved this song. I looked around and saw Clare dancing with gavin to it. Clare and Gavin love it so much and there 'dates' don't really like it so they are dance together. 

"This woman is my destiny"

"She said ohhh ohhh shut up and dance with me"

"... My dico-tech, Juliet, teenage dream." We both stopped singing and started to just dance. 

"I love you my Mad King" She said, still dancing. I smiled at her.

"I love you too my Evil Queen" I said. I dipped her back and Kissed her as the song finished.

A/n HEY This is from @LoveLauren1 I know I said no more but I had to write this because of the song.  I love it so I wrote it. I have listen to the song like 10000 times and im not lying. I hoped you like it even tho it is short. it is something and yeah BYEEEEEE!