After Hours

This is from lovelauren1 and this is what she gave me at first herself and ryan are in it. Lol thanks Lauren for da info for the one shot. (I helped her with age and setting. Welcome dood.) Also FYI 'this is someone thinking' AH guys ages r the same and Lauren's is 27.

I was working after everyone left at rooster teeth because I still have to edit just 5 more videos for tomorrow, and of course they are all like 3 hours long. 'Looks like I'm going home really late' I thought to myself. Then I heard the door open.

"Hey Lauren? Why are you still here?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah its me and because I still have to edit the videos that Gavin never did. I have 5 left and they are all about 3 hours long each. Why are you here?"

"Because I left something here. Why would you say you would edit 5 videos?" He asked.

"Ok. And it was 6 I finished one and now on my second video so I have 5 to do counting this one other wise it is 4"

"I don't care how many it is, besides it is a lot. Why would you say yes to doing it?" He asked.

"Because Geoff needed it done and I volunteered to do it. Also because Gavin is a lazy ass and didn't do it." I mumbled the last part and Ryan laughed.

"Do you want some help?" He asked still laughing at what I mumbled.

"Sure" I sighed looking at the time. 7:00pm. 'I started at four now it's seven. At least now I won't be here until 2 am or some shit'

"What's wrong don't you want help?" He asked.

"Yeah. I was looking at the time as I said sure, and it is already getting late." He just nodded. "Thanks Ryan,"

"No problem I have nothing better to do tonight beside sit around playing video games" I laughed and I gave him two videos into edit while I have the one up and I have two more. 

While me and Ryan where editing I looked at the time again and its 11:30 and we both finished one and a half videos. "Hey Ryan thanks again if you didn't help I would be here all night. Well I guess I am because I still have one and a half more while you have half," I said.

"No problem and I actually finished the second one so I can edit the last full one you have" he said.

"Ok its GTA V Your heistX" I said handing him the sticky note and emailing the video from everyone.

"Kay I will get those done as quick as I can" he said.

I finished just a bit before him so I decides to stay and keep him company. "You know you don't have to stay with me you can go home" he said.

"Yeah I know but I want to stay and not leave you alone. Thanks again for the millionth time" I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"No problem if I had to do this I'm sure you would help me," he said not caring that I'm laying on his shoulder.

He finished up and I got off him as he got up to pack whatever he needed to. "You need a ride?" He asked.

"Yeah that would be great" I said yawning. He juster laughed. We walked out to the car and rode in silents. He pulled up to my house. "Bye (enter yawn noise) Ryan," he didn't say anything back he just leaned closer to me and kissed me. I was shocked for a second then kissed back. His kiss was soft and gentle. Not rough at all. He pulled away while I was blushing like crazy. "R-Ryan I didn't k-know you l-liked me like t-that" I stuttered as he laughed at me 'cause of me blushing.

"Yeah I have loved you since you started working for Ah" he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Do you want to go to dinner with me Saturday?" He asked me nervously.

"Yeah I would love to Ryan." I said then stopped. "Are we dating know?"

"If you want to?" I nodded. "Lauren would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes Ryan" I said then he kissed me good bye. I got out of the car and walked into my house quietly so I didn't wake up Clare. I closed the door carefully and stood infront of it and thought 'wow I can't believe that I am dating ryan. I'm really lucky'

A/n hoped you liked it. This is my first one shot I have written ever so I hope you guys liked it, and lovelauren1 I hope its ok, because I didn't know what to write with the setting being AH office and I wrote what I thought. So again I hoped you guys liked it and yeah that's it BYEE!!