My short story

This is for the one and only SecretAgentLuna! 

Gavin's Pov

My name is Gavin David Free. A film maker from Oxfordshire, England. I'm 27 years of age, I have sandy blonde hair, and I'm bisexual. I have a crush on one of my co-worker Michael Vincent Jones.

I wish he wasn't going to get married in a couple of months to Lindsay Tuggy. I'm not going to stop them and change the fact that they love each other.

I need to tell Michael the truth someday. The only people that know I loveMichael is Ryan and his boyfriend Ray. I told Ryan because he has been a crazy fatherly figure to me, and Ray walked in when I was talking to Ryan about it. They promise not to tell which is good.

"Geoff can you take me to Michael's? He asked if I wanted to go swim and drink bevs with him!" I shouted to Geoff.

"Yeah! Go get ready!" He shouted back at me. I got in my swim suit, a shirt and, grabbed my towel.  We hopped into his car and took off.

In the car we sang wreaking ball by Miley Cryus, off pitch and horribly. He dropped me off and told me to call when I'm ready to come home.

"Hey Micool," I shouted throwing my shirt, phone and towel to the side and cannon balling into the pool.

"GAVIN!" He yelled mad because I drunched him in water. I giggled.

"Sowwie Micool" I said.

We swam, talked and I got almost completely wasted.  "Micool I have wanted to tell you this since I have known you," I slurred. "I love you boi,"

Michael isn't that drunk. Actually more on the sober side he understood what I said. "What?"

"I love you" I slurred again. I swam over to him and kissed him on the lips. Even though I was drunk the kiss felt magical. He finally pushed me off.

"What the actual fuck Gavin!" He shouted. "Why the fuck did you kiss me if you know I have a fiancé!" He shouted at me. He got me out and he followed. He picked up his phone and dialed someone. "Hey Geoff... Can you pick up Gavin... Okay thanks..." He said.

I was finally dryed off and walked out to Geoff's car a little bit sober and I remember kissing Michael and the feeling I got when I did so. 'I wonder if he got the same feeling I got when we kissed'

Time skip to the day before the wedding

The wedding is almost here, and me and Michael haven't talked about the kiss. Im happy for my boi if he is happy. I can't stop him and this is his choice. I wish it was me and Micool and not him and Lindsay.

Later that day Michael texted me to come over. He said he needed help with something. I ran over there as fast as I could.

Knock! Knock!

I heard Michael crying and telling me to come in.

I sat down next to him and asked, "what's wrong boi?" I rubbed his back as he choked out a few words.

"Lindsay called off the wedding this morning... She said the we lost are spark" he choked out crying. 

"I'm sorry boi.." I said trying to calm him down. He must of really loved Lindsay. I wish I could help them get back together.

We sat there for about an hour and a half. After he calmed down we started to play Minecraft. I built a lay out of the house in yellow flowers and a few are red and Micool got mad. 

After the walls of the house were built I put cacti on one wall and died on it and Michael started to rage more then before. "GAVIN!" Michael shouted.