Nico di Angelo can't make friends

A year later of hopeless solangelo flirting laterrrr

Leo POV

"Leo! LEO! LEOOOOOOOO!"

"ah!" I roll out of my bed, Percy smiles down at me,
"Morning." he smirks,
"ah come on!" I yell,making a wide hand gesture "what'd you do that for Percy?!"
"you were sleeping," he says smugly,
"yes, I know...."
"and you needed to wake up."
"so? Nico and Luke are still asleep."
"no reason.." he smirks. 
"what'd you do?!"
"oh...nothing."
"PERSEUS!" 

My yell wakes up everyone on the floor. Nico, Luke, Ethan, Piper, Thalia, Clarisse, Octavian(gag) Piper. Piper and Thalia get her first. then everyone else.

Piper wears a pair of short, pink shorts, and a old qudditch jersey, Thalia  with sliver pajama's with a grey T-shirt, with the words, "nope, not today." I very much agreed with Thalia's shirt. 

Before they get a chance to polvarize me, Luke, the closest thing we have to a voice of reason says, "we have sorting today, knock it off." 
"sorry Luke." Thalia Piper and I all say, 
"yeah guys, knock it off!" Percy adds, I shake my head, wondering, when the guy was going to learn to properly flirt?

We all grab seats at our regular table, before it officially starts, (everyone always has to get there early,) I run off to the Gryffindor table, "Hi Jason," I smile, 
"Leo," he nods, I peck him on the cheek,
"get back to your table" he mutters, 
"I don't have to quite yet..." He kisses me this time, mumbles against my lips, "goodbye Leo,"
"bye," I smile, though I don't want to leave. 

I grab a seat at my table, next to 'di Angelo, "finally got the guts to kiss your own boyfriend Valdez?" Nico laughs, I feel my face heat up, "can it 'di Angelo, go kiss that Hufflepuff you've been drooling over since last year's sorting day!" Nico's now red too, up to his ears, he gets out of his seat, pull's my collar to his chest, he opens his mouth to yell at me, when Pipe's all,

"knock it off you guys,"  

Nico glares at me like he much rather would have killed me, I smirk a the chance to defy him. 

-

~back to Nico's POV~

I really wish I could have killed Leo. But on the other hand....I think I'm glad Piper stepped in, I could've...and would have, killed him. I sit at the table, the same table as last year, when the head master, Chiron appears, "Mr. di Angelo?''
"oh, um, yes?"
"i'm sorry to do this to you but...you see, there was a mistake last year, with the sorting hat, a pair of previous students, long ago, Fred and Gorge Weasley, they enchanted the hat, and it seemed to have effected you, and sorted you into the wrong house,"
"w-what?" I feel like the rug was pulled out from under me, I feel like the Earth just shook, like the the Oxygen was let out of me. I manage to say, "-where do I go now?"
"we will re-sort you today, join the line of first years please, Nico."

I obey, but I'm not happy about it. he places me in front of a guy with long blonde hair,a haircut similar to Will's only its all chopped up in the back for some reason, in front of me...is Hazel, thank the gods for Hazel, "Hazel," I whisper, she nearly jumps out of her robs, "its just me," I put my arms around her shoulders, she relaxes, "Nico..." she hisses, "what are you doing here?!"
"technical difficulties...." she dozen't question it, but I can tell she's still confused.

-

"GRYFFINDOR!" it yells for, "Samirah"

"SLYTHERIN!" bellowing loud, 'Magnus' as they called him. Took a seat, my seat, at Slytherin. I do not like him.

"HUFFLEPUFF!" it yells atop my sister's head, She looks pleased with the house, and takes a seat next to Frank, as close as you can get to a gental giant.

This time there is no question in my mind, the hat yells, "HUFFLEPUFF!" what?!NO! I wanted to yell. But I don't, I just walk over to the table where my little sister sits, and-go figure, the only empty seat is next to, trainboy. I take it, regretfully. "hello, my starving angel," He smiles, I force myself to look down. "trainboy.." I mutter, 
"oh, you've got a nickname for me too?" he laughs. 
I feel myself redden.  I force myself to focus on the sorting, "Alex Fierro" was put in Slytherin, Carter Kane was Gryffindor, Sadie Kane, got Slytherin. The rest of the names i honestly just didn't remember. or I couldn't focus because of Will.

I bet I was gonna loose my spot on the quidditch team...I thought sourly,

-

Hazel and I weren't on the same floor,  that worried me. Going to Hogwarts in the first pace...I was worried about Hazel. There-of course, were other girls, but, Hazel and I just seemed. Prone to nightmares. I've learned to mask my emotions, I've been told, my face is impossible to read at times. But Hazel on the other hand? Nearly every night, back home, she would creek the door open, whisper-always on the verge of tears, she had a nightmare. I would open my arms, and she would fade into my hug. Other nights it would be worse. and she wouldn't be able to sleep for hours. Sure, I'd also get no sleep. But its not like I can sleep, while sister suffers a nightmare plague.

I'd hold her and whisper in her ears, then she would either ask me to sing to her, she'd always say how much she'd loved my singing voice, while I personally hate it. Or she would ask about my one year when I lived on the streets with my late sister, Bianca, since she and I only had the same father, and not mother. Another reason our stepmother-my father's wife, legal wife, hates us. Another reason I was terrified to leave Hazel. 

she'd ask me, "what was Bianca like?'' "what did she look like?" "was she like you?""could she sing?" I'd do my best to answer all her questions, it always settled her, giving her something else to think about. "what was your momma like?" "what was Italy like?" "do you speak Italian?" The questions would flow and flow, until I was reduced to tears, angry at myself for not trying to save my mom or sister, angry I couldn't remember their faces, I couldn't remember the joy in Bianca's face when she did something right. Or taste the chicken soup mamma would make us when we lived in Italy, and were sick. But I could remember, the sound the bombs, the hissing it made through the air, and the smell of the sulfur in the air, the look in my mother's eyes. the way the life physically left her when she died. And the way Bianca trudged on through Italy, my little, ten year old hands, grabbing onto her's. I remember, the terror, sadness, and anger, I felt. When I learned my sister was gone.

-

Before I know it, I'm crying the tears stream down my face rolling off my cheeks, I'd woken from yet another nightmare of Italy, even my happiest dreams, The ones with all my family, I wake to find it is just a dream fantasy, one I can not stay in. I am left with tears, wishing I could have more, see more, feel more, taste more. 

Then I feel hands, warm hands, they cover my cold ones, I see Will Solace whisper, "are you alright?" 

now the rolls are reversed, it is my turn to weep in the arms of the strong one, and grasp onto his arms for my sanity, he gives me the little hope to keep going, with the hug that seemed to last forever...

But even in the greatest dreams...you wake up.