solangelo official

It took exactly 1 night for everyone in Hogwarts knew about Nico and Will. Money was exchanged, potions, chocolate frogs. Luckily no one had squealed to the administrations about it. 

Nico was happy. It was feeling he hadn't had in years. And he wasn't exactly sure if he liked it. 

he was giddy and bubbly, and hopeful for the day to come. 

******

Not even professor Snape could knock Will off his happy rainbow dance. He couldn't stop humming, "walking on sunshine" no matter how much it bugged the potions teacher or his partners, (when they weren't Nico of course).

Will was over the moon with joy, by the time it was lunch, he slipped in next to Nico, and pecked him on the temple.
''How are you?'' Will cooed,
''Fine sunshine'' Will felt his face heat up, but didn't really care.

The table started to pack up, everyone buzzing about the first half of the day.
Hazel and Frank held hands, Nico wasn't really fazed. But what Nico and Will were concerned, four were missing, Selina, Chris, Beckndorf, and Clarisse. Nico and Will decided to check the sick bay, when they found the rooms empty.

Will led the way-going there multiple times, volunteering whenever possible. Sure enough, when they arrived there is one bed occupied, by Beckndorf. He didn't look well, the slightest movement, causing shooting pain up his shoulder.

Selina was crying she sobbed into Clarisse's shoulder, the two boys got closer-and found out why..Charels Beckndorf... lay dead under the bleach white sheets. One of the greatest Ravenclaws of all time...was dead.