Nico di Angelo and the annoying boy that wont go away

My first day. I thought the train rumbles along, in the empty car. The attendant wheeled a tray by, covered in all sorts of treats, I waved her off, ''I'm not hungry ma'am thank you." Then there was a voice behind me, ''you haven't eaten all day and you not hungry?!" I jumped, trying to find the source. The boy revealed himself, ''who are you?!" I ask, ''Will Solace, I'm from Austin." I had to think hard, "Texas?"
''You bet. And you are?"
Who was this kid, why was he being so nice?,''...Nico, Nico di Angelo, ..from Venice Italy."
''Nice to meet ya Nico!" Will had a slight southern accent, he held out his hand for me to shake

I ignore his hand, and say, "Your first year?"
"Yep," 
"cool.." I mumbled sarcastically, knowing we'd end up in classes together for sure..
"eh, just do me a favor an eat somethin'."
"Why do you care?"
"I believe all people are worth saving." Will smiles, 

I hoped I wasn't blushing. 

-

Throughout the tour, I couldn't help myself but notice my thoughts often drifted to the boy from the train, or my thoughts turn to him. 'Stop thinking about it. he's probably going to get Hufflepuff, and I'll never see him again, it doesn't matter.' I tried to push his sunny hair out of my mind, his smiling face, his irritating, but beautiful accent.  "Just look down..and keep your mouth shut..." That's when I hear the southern hinted accent say, "aw, but you're voice is so pretty." I must be red now. Then I do everything in my power to stay away from him for the remaining of the day.

This lasts only until the sorting ceremony.  I was hardly aware when I heard someone call my name, "di Angelo, Nicolas!"

be grudgingly, I take the seat, they lower the worn wizard hat on my mob of raven-black hair that hangs over my eyes. The hat sinks on my head, it whispers things I didn't understand, saying that I could be placed in any of the places and be happy. But simply, all I wanted, was to fit in. Have a family. Perhaps the hat picked up on my emotions, or I looked as insecure as I was. Finally, the hat shouts, "SLYTHERIN!" A cheer burst out at a table loads of teenagers, all in green and silver. 

All the yells of the different houses all blared together. Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor. I was vaguely aware of Will's name being called, and the hat yelling, "HUFFLEPUFF!" "duh" I muttered. 

-

In my various different classes I always ended up seeing Will in. Whether I wanted to or not. 

We were partner's for his potion's class. Charms, sat next to each other in their 'history of magic' class and they had-for some reason had Hufflepuff and Slytherin for astronomy, defense against the dark arts and flying. I was looking forward to flying. I, of course enjoyed quidditch but I always  had trouble riding or just getting on my broom without a boost, I was short for my age after all.

I only had two classes away from 'train boy'  

-

The first days were slow and not very progressive. Will was really starting to bug me. At meals, Will would show up where I sat alone in the back. Not because I didn't have any friends, but because I just didn't like being around people.I get along great with another boy, Ethan, and there was Percy and Leo. Those four shared a room, but he had other friends, like, Thalia Grace, Luke Castellan, Clarrisse La Rue. But they of course all had their own friends, their own, boyfriends/girlfriends, Clarisse was in a relationship with Chris from Hufflepuff, Thalia and Reyna, whom was from Ravenclaw,  Leo was dating a boy from Gryffindor Jason, and Luke and Percy had obvious crushes on each other. I was the only single one.  Their normal group of friends was huge, consisting of, 

Percy and Annabeth, (being best friends all 4 years of Hogwarts), Luke, Grover, Juniper, Rachel, and Tyson.  I hung out with them every once in a while, but not regularly. 

Our Quidditch team was, Me, Percy, Thalia, Piper, Ethan, Luke and Clarisse

Hufflepuff had, Frank Zhang( he may seem like a cinomen roll but could definitely kill you if he wanted to) Jace Frey, Chris Rodriguez, Meg McCaffrey Travis and Conner Stoll,  and of course....Train boy.
Ravenclaw had, Annabeth Chase, Reyna(she'l murder me if I use her full name) Malcom Pace, Jake Mason, Nyssa, Michel Yew, and Lee Fletcher.
Gryffindor had, Jason Grace, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, Kayla Knowles, Holly and Laurel Victory Charles Beckendorf, and Mae Anderson. 

-

I realize Malcom's owl, whatever its name was, often delivered messages to Will. I was curious what they said-not that I cared about him. I was just curious!....did he have a wizard family? or muggle? Who wrote him? What'd he write? Did he miss his family? Did he miss his friends? Did he have a boyfriend? Oh gods, please no. Wait what?! I don't care about him. I. I did not like him. I did not love him. I did not think he was hot. I certainly was. not. crushing on him. End of story. THE END.

~

did I have you people fooled? Nah I didn't think so, someone's in denial *cough* NICO DI ANGELO*COUGH COUGH* there was something in my throat its called denial! lemmi know, did you enjoy it? it was short, but I'm guessing the rest of the chapters will be like that, there just was nothing really going on in this chapter and its hard to go off of nothing bye now.