Nico di Angelo, Will Solace, and their broom

"it didn't happen, please tell me that did not just happen."

I go over the whole event over in my head while the other boys sleep, staring up at the ceiling, My lips still felt numb. all I need to do is act like it didn't happen. it should be easy.

-

it was not. 

Will Solace kept pestering me about it. Seriously, it was a kiss. Just. One. kiss. He really needed to get over it. ....a kiss I majorly enjoyed....one that was magical ended way too soon. I needed to get over it too.

or at  least that's what I was planning to do. 

I was sitting in potions class, listening as Snape discussed the ingredients to create a 'heart's desire' potion, one I'd been dying to learn. Will, sits next to me, slips me a yellow sticky note, written, "Will you go on a date with me? :3 gimme a sign, dying to know''

Just like Will, not adding a period at the end. I roll my eyes, but can't help but feel the corners of my mouth tug up, finding myself nod my head fast up and down, I can see Will's face break out a radiant smile, feeling my heart flutter.

After class I found myself skip to each class, never asking my mind off Will, or stop staring at him, paying 0 attention to teachers. The more I thought about Will the more I realize I love about him. His blonde hair, accent, his perfectly tan body just inching to be pressed against a wall and do some seriously dirty things with...

None the less, I couldn't wait for today, for just a few minutes, to find out when and where I would have a date with the blue eyed Hufflepuff, Will Solace. 

-

 What was he planning? I wondered for the millionth time, while Selina was busy trying to tame my hair. After what seemed like an eternity she squealed, "done!" so loud in my ears I thought they'd burst. She turns a magenta mirror towards me, whom I saw in the mirror was someone I'd never seen. This boy looked mature, graceful, strong, smart in control, perfect

The stranger had black silky hair, jet black, I touched my hand to my head, the stranger did the same. He wore a black button up shirt, similar to my Hogwarts uniform, I was glad Selina dressed me in black....how did she know it was my favorite color? He had soft brown eyes. I have dark, hungry, tired eyes...it couldn't be me...

I spluttered for a while, trying to remember how to talk, 
"your welcome" Selina smirks. 

I run my hand through my hair expecting to find my usual tangled mess, but don't.  It felt crust and dry, had she used gel? 

Selina re-enters the room, through the enchanted painting, she carries a jacket, the color of the ocean-aqua. 

"Oh no." I choke out.

Her devious smirk widens, "oh yes."

-
I was now in white pants, a simple black button-up,black converse,  a aqua-blue leather jacket. I suspected this was made for females....There is a knock at the door. Selina opens it just a crack, slams it on the new comer's face. and screeched, "its WIll!"

"so?"

"I'm not done yet!" she pokes her head out, "sorry Will, wait in the commons? Thanks!" she slams the door on his face. 

She has a hand full of different chains and threads, "you got your ears pierced?"

My hands go protectively to my ears, "no! And I'd like to keep it that way!"

"I just assumed....your as close as emos come in Hufflepuff...

"I'M NOT AN EMO!" she rolls her eyes, 

"whatever.your music playlist and poetry books say otherwise"

My eyes go wide. she slips the lot of bracelets on my wrists. I don't have time to examine them before she pushes me out, smiling bright. 

I hop down the loud echoy stairs, looking at each charm on the bracelets carefully, one was a braided para cord, with black and the color of a rainbow, another was a wrist-band, black with white letters, "be yourself, unless you can be batman, then be batman" along with wristbands from various bands, braided bracelets. one was a simple, thick bulky chair,I liked that one the best. Also one with black chain and a little skull attached. another had the Hufflepuff crest, I wanted to vomit, it should've been Slytherin.  There were many more I could've looked at maybe spend hours trying to guess why Selina picked what she did for my outfit. Until I see WIll there, looking radiant as ever. In the the worlds most simplest clothes, multicolored flannel, faded blue jeans, riddled with holes. also wearing converse, but his white. A rainbow beaded necklace hung around his neck, subtle. Will wore a denim jacket over his flannel. His hair perfect as ever. My knees started to shake, and my palms fill with sweat. I was way too nervous about this.

-

I thought flything on a broom by myself at home was amazing, but riding with WIll? I was hoping I didn't jump when WIll said, "put your arms around me" 

I leaned my head onto Will, my arms loosely around him. My hair flopping everywhere in the wind, despite the fact Selina had used a whole container on it. I lean forward, anticipating the day to come.