Chapter 18: I'm Back

I walked out of the hospital bedroom feeling refreshed, after being in this place for a week, i feel much better, they even made me stay an extra day to make sure i was fully ready.

The nurse's gave me some clothes to wear, a white t-shirt and some jeans, sadly they said they couldn't save any of my original clothing because it was to bloody. I wore the shoes i came with because they were the only things that survived the crash.

I felt the breeze as i walked outside and noticed Elijah and Ray waiting. There was a part of me that wished it was Roc instead, but I pushed that thought out, he had a girlfriend, he made it clear he didn't want to be with me, so I guess i'll just move on.

Elijah ran up to me with open arms, I gave him a warm hug, smiling at him. He looked much better than the last time I saw him, the boys must be really taking good care of him.

I walked up to Ray and gave him a hug too, he was the only one that showed up, gotta give the guy some credit.

"We gotta get to the crib, Quick", Ray called out walking to the other side of the car.

"What happened?", I asked sitting in the passengers seat beside him.

Elijah got in quick before we left.

"Keshia wants to talk to us about the tour", he answered.

"Where're the others", I asked.

"They're all out with their girls, just got the text now".

I heard my jam on the radio comer on "Rap God" and I turned it up, to my surprise I heard Elijah rapping along with us in the back. So proud of my little bro.

"Oh wait? You said they all out with their girl? Prod found a girl?".

"Yah, this girl named Jasmine he saw at the party yesterday", he explained.

"Prod finally got a girl", I smiled looking at him.

"All that's left is your sorry ass", I laughed.

"Igotagirltoo", he mumbled back.

"What?", I leaned in.

"Did you just say you got a girl?", I chirped.

He laughed. "You are so ratchet right now".

I rolled my eyes and peered to the back and saw Elijah playing on his phone.

He was adorable and had some of my features, but we aren't real siblings. I just found that out last week when I needed a blood transfer and they said Elijah and I had different blood.

Mom is a fucking ass not telling me this. Who just leaves their fucking kids like that? Retarted woman.

Before I knew it I started swearing under my breath.

Ray tapped me on the shoulder asking if I was ok. I nodded in reply, staying silent the rest of the ride.

We stopped in front of the guy's crib when I saw a car pulled out, probably that slut Angel. Guess I have another unwanted guest to live with. Jordan and I with the guys and Elijah, this was gonna be like an episode of Jersey Shore.

At first i declined when Roc asked me to stay with them until we got in touch with mom, it was too much, but after a long time of thinking I accepted, the good thing was i get to see his wonderful face everyday. The bad thing is living under the same roof as his girlfriend.

Once the tour started we were all moving, cause the house is gonna be sold. So we gotta start getting ready.

Ray showed me the room I would be staying in, second floor in between Jacob and Jordan's room. Worse placement ever.

I got unpacked and unloaded my things. I changed out of the shirt i was wearing into a white crop top, a camo t-shirt and high waisted shorts. It felt good wearing something else other than hospital clothes.

I ran downstairs to make myself something only to be accompanied by Jacob on the couch. I rolled my eyes at the sight of him. Goodness such a fucking pig.

I waved at Ray who was heading out. Seems like meeting was cancelled.

I got out the bread and toasted it as I heated up the cheese and meat. Homemade sub style.

"What's that smell?" he asked walking over.

I ignored him like he wasn't even there.

It's like he had memory loss and forgot every fucking thing he did to me not even including our younger days.

Everything was done and I was about to leave when he said.

"Man, what a fucking slut, try to be nice and this is what I get!",

I turned 80 degree so I was facing him and then did something unexpected.

"Fuck you, Jacob", I laughed sticking up my "finger" and walking away.

What an ass. I listened to music most of the time, using beats were better than regular ear buds because it blocks out everything and right now I need no distractions.

I looked down, Shit I needed a pad totally forgot about my Tom. Why now when the only one home is him?

Ray had gone shopping for groceries when he found out there was no more food left.

I got up restlessly, tied a sweater over my pants before walking towards the room next door. Why does it have to be him? Couldn't it have been anyone else? I opened the door, not even bothering knocking. He didn't deserve it.

He was on his bed with beats on and his shirt off only wearing basketball shorts, he turned to me as I looked away.

Forgot how good he looked without a shirt.

"Ignore him" I told myself. Remember the bad things he's done to you. You hate him!

I looked back, agitated. I ignored him and walked in deeper.

"I need some money", I said looking around.

"Fuck off Mya", he ignored, closing his eyes.

"Knew I shouldn't have even asked", I sneered walking out.

"Wait!" He called out.

He walked toward me holding the money.

"Someone's gotta be the bigger person", he smiled, trying to seduce me with his abs.

I glared at him walking out. I got changed into black tights instead and my put on Black and White Metallic Silver Areo flights before leaving.

The convenient store was just down the block, let's face it that was probably the most exercise I was gonna have for the entire week.

I got in and got the pads, a party size bag of chip and some gum, what? A girl likes to chow down.

I walked towards the cash register and guess who I saw? Unexpected. Long time no see.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna try to update every Sunday or early Mondays. Maybe sometime during the week (don't count on it got a lot of projects)