Chapter 7: It's about to go down!

Mya's p.o.v

Omg did Jacob just kiss me? What the heck that was my first kiss, why did it have to be with an asshole like him.

I raised my hands up to slap him, but i couldn't, i just ran to the washroom holding back tears.

I opened the door and ran to the sink. I washed my face and grabbed a paper towel to dry.

I turned to leave when i spotted Angel at the door, covered with bandages.

"I'm only gonna warn you once, stay away from Princeton", she said crossing her arms.

"Your not the boss of me", i replied moving forwards.

"Mya, i'm warning you, if you don't, i will be forced to do something", she said glaring at me.

"Well, i don't even know what your talking about, i don't even like him", i said, drying my hands.

"Then why were you kissing him?', she asked raising an eyebrow.

I covered my mouth. How did she know?

"How do you know that?", i asked.

"I just saw you in the hallway", she replied.

"Well, he kissed me", i said remembering the kiss.

I turned a deep shade of red as i blushed nervously.

"Well whatever, i'm just warning you. Stay away", she said finally before leaving.

I walked out behind her towards Science. Too bad Jacob, find someone else to help you and don't forget to kiss them on the way.

After science i had lunch with the others and somehow it got out that Jacob and i kissed. I got my lunch tray and started down towards the table Carson and the other guys were sitting at the back, surrounded by girls.

"She's such a slut"

"I bet the rumor about her being easy was true".

"She's not even that pretty".

"Skank".

"Hoe".

I ignored everyone's shit and continued walking. They don't know what actually happened.

"Mya, i have to ask you something", Carson said through clenched teeth, grabbing my arm.

She lead me towards the washroom.

As we got in, all the girls gave me dirty looks. Like i care how they look at me.

"LEAVE! NOW!" Carson yelled fiercely at them.

"Hurry up, i don't have all day", she continued holding the door.

They all ran out holding their make up bags. Who knew girls put on that much.

"I'm guessing your gonna ask me about the Princeton thing, right", i said with a sigh crossing my arms.

"Yah, is it true?", she asked me with sorry eyes.

I looked down not knowing how to tell her. I don't want to break her heart.

"Well.. not necessarily, he kissed me", i said, my eyes still glued to the floor.

Carson rubbed her temples not knowing what to say.

"Mya! Why would he kiss you? You don't even like him. You knew i liked him and you still did that", she said.

"Come on! Think about it, Angel makes this thing about you being a slut and then you go and kiss Princeton on the first day, how do you think people view you now?", she said staring at me.

"What about Angel huh? SHE KISSED HIM! And are you mad, no! Your mad but you don't care because you know that's what she is. But when he does it to me, i'm granted the criminal of the school", i yelled out at her.

She looked down thinking about what i just said.

Will anyone believe me? Even my best friend won't take my side on this.

"You know what, whatever, if you don't believe me then forget it", i said walking out of the washroom.

I walked out of the washroom and out of the cafeteria.

Carson's p.o.v

Why would Princeton ever kiss her? I know he asked alot of things about her, but does that mean he likes her enough to kiss her on the first day?

Angel walked in with Chassidy and Nicole, her clones. I don't even know if they have a brain or they just share one with Angel. They piss me off just as much as Angel herself.

"Don't believe anything Mya just told you, i actually saw it, she kissed him", Angel said taking out her phone.

"Why would i ever believe you? Your the one who kissed him earlier today", i said folding my arm over my chest.

"Well..." she said strolling through her pictures.

"Look at this", she continued, showing me a picture of Mya kissing Princeton.

Her hand touched his face slightly in the pic.

"Well." Angel said.

"Now do you believe me?", she asked closing her phone.

How could she! Mya!

"Well here's the plan" Angel said as a smile crept upon her face.

"Why would i want to here your plan?", i asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ummm... Cause if you don't i'll show this pic to everyone in the school", she said holding up a picture of Mya only wearing underwear.

"Where did you get that", i said creeping for a closer look.

"It's a photoshop, idiot", Angel said with a wide smile.

"Well everyone will know it's fake", i added stepping back towards the sink.

"If you couldn't, then who else would", she said looking into the large washroom mirror.

I have to do this for Mya's own good.

"What's the plan", i said rolling my eyes at the thought of what Angel could come up with.

"Well, here's how'd it's gonna go down...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think the plan is?

Remember to Vote and Comment~

Your truly, dimond4;)