Chapter 4: Manipulation

Mya's p.o.v

Man, today's Monday and i have to see that guy's face, for the whole year. How am i gonna survive?

I got dressed and wore my white tank top, a grey sweater and a denim waistcoat untop of the sweater, distressed jeans, black obey hat, diamond stud earrings and black pastry pop tarts.

I walked downstairs with my bag. My phone beeped telling me i got a text.

#Carsonsway: what are you wearing?

I took a picture of myself and sent it to Carson.

#Carsonsway: cute.

/Myasweet: you?

I got a picture of Carson wearing a blue top with a sparkling anchor on it, black shorts, black thigh socks, black and blue air Jordans, black and blue Jordan snap back, g-shock and she straightened her long brown hair.

/Myasweet: dawn girl!

#Carsonsway: thanks ;)

/Myasweet you tryna impress anyone in particular ;)

#Carsonsway: see you at school.

/Myasweet: k

I looked up at mom staring at me.

"So what's the big news happening at your school?", mom asked me.

"Some stupid boyband's coming to our school for the semester".

"So, you don't like them?".

'No, their freaking ugly".

"Language young lady".

"Whatever, i have to go anyway", i said with a wave as i walked out of the door towards school.

As i walked into the parking lot all i heard was insane screaming. Do these girls have lives? I shoved my way inside the school's main doors. I looked back and saw the tinted limo windows. I never did understood the reason people got bullet prof windows, until i heard a gun shot.

Man, some of those girls are crazy!

I walked up to my locker where Carson was waiting.

"Can those girls shut up! Their so annoying", i said shoving my bag in the locker and grabbing my textbooks.

"I remember when i used to be one of them", she said with a sigh.

"Yah and i remember how you would drag me everywhere with you, what a waste of my life", i said closing my locker.

Princeton's p.o.v

I seriously don't want to see her face again. I don't know why she hates me so much. What if she actually does like me and is just playing hard to get. She was pretty cute. So maybe i'll lay a few moves on her, and make her fall for me.

"Hey, Prince what's up with the face?" Ray asked.

"Umm... nothing".

I looked over towards Roc.

"You still texting Jordan?", i asked.

He looked up from his phone.

"Yah, just saying goodbye", he said.

"Man, Roc i don't know how you can go for long distance relationships, why not pick one of the honies here?", ray said resting his head on his arms.

"I guess it's love", prod said making heart signs at Roc.

"So, what about those girls Carson and Mya", Roc said putting his phone away inside his back pocket.

"Their cute", prod said laying onto his back.

"At least Carson is, i don't know much about Mya though", he continued.

"Yah, and now we get to see them cause it's time to go", Ray said getting up after hearing the school bell.

"It's finally clear", i said stretching my arms as i walked out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Comment on what you thought and don't forget to vote;)

Your truely dimond4;)