Chapter 5: The Game Begins

Mya's p.o.v

We waited outside the school office like Kelly told us to do. I don't get why we have to give them a tour when there are so many other girls here, who would kill to even say hi to them.

The boys walked in the office, all eyes were on us.

"Ummm... hi", Carson said, smiling like a mad man.

"Hey", they replied back.

I looked over at Prince who was winking at me. Why the hell! Is he ok? I looked away and focused my eyes on Roc instead. He had strong features at some ends and soft at others. He seemed kinda like the shy type. I felt a shove at my elbow.

"Wait.. what what!", I said trying to seem attentive.

They laughed to themselves.

"Oh, i was just saying if you want to split into groups, you take 2 i take 2", she said obviously wanting to be with Prince.

"Ok, so Mya, Roc and Ray", she said pointing at each one of us.

"And i guess your stuck with Prod and him", i said rolling my eyes.

"Ok so.. this school really isn't that big", i started, leading the 2 boys i had out of the office.

Roc's p.o.v

Mya still seems kinda rude to me, but maybe this is her chance to change that impression.

"So... our first stop is the gym, our gym teacher is Mr. Freeman, he's kind of a pervert to the girls, cause he slaps our asses when were running, some are fine with it others are so close to shooting him on the spot", she continued.

"Did he ever do that to you", i asked curiously.

"Yah, but that day he broke his arm, when i flipped him", she said with a smile.

"You take classes?", Ray asked impressed.

"Yah, used to, but now i don't cause i take dance", she said looking down at her shoes.

So far i guess Mya's actually pretty sweet.

"Ok, so on our tour, next stop is Home Ec", she said sniffing the flavorsome air in front of the closed door.

"I love cooking, i don't know, i would a say it's my gift", she continued.

"Yah, Prince loves cooking too, he makes some killer tacos", Ray said rubbing his stomach.

She rolled her eyes with a hint of giggles.

"Ok, next is the art room, which i know Ray's gonna love", she said walking us down the hall.

"How do you know i like art?", ray asked.

"Well, i actually do listen when Carson blabs on and on about you guys".

"Are you any good?".

"No! No! I'm the worst artist in the world, i managed to get a B last year in art. I prefer writing over drawing", she said folding her arms.

"Really?", ray asked.

"Yah, and i'm pretty good at it too", she said putting on a wide smile.

"Cocky much", ray said with a smile.

"Thank you", she replied taking a dramatic bow.

"You know your alot nicer when you not around Prince", i said with a sly smirk.

"Why do you hate him so much?".

She looked down at the tiled floor.

"Umm... can we continue the tour", she said in a weary tone.

"Yah, sure", ray said as we continued walking.

Carson's p.o.v

Prince is acting like an asshole right now, all he ever asks about is Mya, Mya this, Mya that. What about me? So far he know she's from the Dominican Republic, he know she love writing, he knows she's in the honours classes and he know she hates him.

I got my phone out and started texting Mya.

#Carsonsway: Fuck this!

After 5 seconds she replied.

/Myasweet: what happened with your prince charming?

#Carsonsway: he's a total jerk

/Myasweet: why?

#Carsonsway: all he ever does is ask about you

/Myasweet; really?

#Carsonsway: hecks yah

/Myasweet: tell him to fuck off

#Carsonsway: k;)

That brought a smile to my face. At least i know if Prince ends up having a crush on Mya, she'll tell him to "fuck off".

I was showing them the way to the gym, when we saw Angel. Angel just pisses me off. She wants everything she can't get, and now that Prince is here, guess who's gonna try to take him away from me? BINGO!

"Oh, hi Carson", Angel said on a sweet voice.

"What the hell do you want?", i said continuing down the hall.

"Well, i can clearly see you've made new friends. Wanna introduce them to me?", she asked with a wide smile.

"Ummm... no!", i said rolling my eyes.

I continued walking but heard no footsteps so i took a glance back and saw Angel kissing Prince. What the Fuck is wrong with her?

Man, it's about to go down!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That's it! So how was it?

Comment below and don't forget to vote!

Your Truely dimond4;)